Notre Dame vs. Madison

volahol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any thoughts on this one? ND seems to be getting more shots on goal - THANK GOD!! That Boyd girl sure takes after her mama!

It's hard to argue w/ Champ's picks this year, but I'm just not sure of his prognostication wth a point spread.

Believe me, we're just glad CB takes after her mother and not her uncle!!

Amen to that!! She would be too dominant of a defender if that happened!

That would be one dangerous Defender.....more speed and a lot more hip to throw into the attacking Forward

If the Irish can get in a score or two, the defense should be able to take care of business.....Good Luck to those Lady Irish Wednesday

Edited by Booger

Think our player that got the yellow card was a little tired of this type of jersey grabbing....Interesting, this picture is from the Jackson Tn paper...

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111103/SPORTS/111030305/Madison-runs-out-luck-Lady-Mustangs-fall-OT-defending-champs-Fighting-Irish

Thought the photo looked familiar. Our man John took it. Several papers in Tennessee share resources these days. Unrelated to your point, but... Haven't seen them yet, but John says his photos of the incident fully explain why Sophie was "upset." The retaliater always gets the call though right?

Think our player that got the yellow card was a little tired of this type of jersey grabbing....Interesting, this picture is from the Jackson Tn paper...

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20111103/SPORTS/111030305/Madison-runs-out-luck-Lady-Mustangs-fall-OT-defending-champs-Fighting-Irish

I like the part in the article where the author comments on our only chance to score came with 4 minutes left.....how many times in the first half did we have true shots on goal.....does not really matter I understand.....they have gone home and we are playing.......I would take another one today against CPA just like that if that was all we could have