Mcminn Central Football

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Coaching changes should be made at Mcminn Central?Head Coach???

While it's 'possible' there may be some other coaches out there who could have got another victroy or two with this young team, they wouldn't have been the coaches who would have taken the job a couple of years ago with the massive rebuilding job ahead of them. I think Central has the right coach(es) in place, and I think they'll show improvement each succeeding year they're there. Both Englewood and Etowah had very good Junior (7th & 8th graders) League teams this year, adding to the young freshmen and sophomores already there at Central and playing well.

While it's 'possible' there may be some other coaches out there who could have got another victroy or two with this young team, they wouldn't have been the coaches who would have taken the job a couple of years ago with the massive rebuilding job ahead of them. I think Central has the right coach(es) in place, and I think they'll show improvement each succeeding year they're there. Both Englewood and Etowah had very good Junior (7th & 8th graders) League teams this year, adding to the young freshmen and sophomores already there at Central and playing well.

ok here my take it ain't the coaching it's keeping the kids in the program. We had 9 seniors this year & 5 I think last year. Yea this group of kids the Seniors from this year and last year in their Freshman & Soph years went ot Alcoa and had them beat in a JR Varsty game but let it slip away. Y'all say yea got alot of very good 7th & 8th graders coming in but how to you keep them. We lost over16 Jrs & SR before we played our 1st game. Y'all figure out a way to keep um and they will win. My son's Freshman & Soph year we had 13 or 14 just SR and alot of JRs. He Grad this year sure hope y'all can figure this out.

I know I'm gonna regret this, I know I am, but....................what happened??? :unsure:

From what I understand happened from a very upset parent,Was the seniors was going to get their last hit of their career.They was going to line up and hit with pads against some of the freashmen players,The last hit is suppose to mean something special to the seniors.They line the freshmen up and run towards them,and instead of hitting them with their pads,They rare back with their hands and fist and hit the guys in the privite area.Some of them were hit hard.It hurt one boy so bad,that he started crying.What makes this so disturbing,Is that the coaches knew that this was going to take place and did nothing to stop it,and even laughed at the boy that was crying.Now I know what goes on in the locker rooms and on the field sometimes.But there is no cause for that!One boy had to go to the hospital because he was swelled up down there.Any Goodin backers want to talk him out of this one?

From what I understand happened from a very upset parent,Was the seniors was going to get their last hit of their career.They was going to line up and hit with pads against some of the freashmen players,The last hit is suppose to mean something special to the seniors.They line the freshmen up and run towards them,and instead of hitting them with their pads,They rare back with their hands and fist and hit the guys in the privite area.Some of them were hit hard.It hurt one boy so bad,that he started crying.What makes this so disturbing,Is that the coaches knew that this was going to take place and did nothing to stop it,and even laughed at the boy that was crying.Now I know what goes on in the locker rooms and on the field sometimes.But there is no cause for that!One boy had to go to the hospital because he was swelled up down there.Any Goodin backers want to talk him out of this one?

Are you 100% this is how it went down?

This is down right comical!!! Im trying to picture how this could happen. I'll go home and watch Roadhouse and watch some Sam Elliott groin punches and see if i think some of Central's seniors have the athleticism to execute this maneuver.

ok here my take it ain't the coaching it's keeping the kids in the program. We had 9 seniors this year & 5 I think last year. Yea this group of kids the Seniors from this year and last year in their Freshman & Soph years went ot Alcoa and had them beat in a JR Varsty game but let it slip away. Y'all say yea got alot of very good 7th & 8th graders coming in but how to you keep them. We lost over16 Jrs & SR before we played our 1st game. Y'all figure out a way to keep um and they will win. My son's Freshman & Soph year we had 13 or 14 just SR and alot of JRs. He Grad this year sure hope y'all can figure this out.

ok back to the previous discussion did y'all know the Boys basketball team only has 1 SR this year

If as you say the coaches knew this was going to happen and no authority has done anything everyone who knows it to be true in authority is liable. criminal charges could be filed and alot of people could be involved. It has to be proven and if one kid went to the hospital then there has to be admittance records. Why hasn't it been in the media?