Upperman and Red Boiling Springs

croz6110

Yeah they played a football game last night and I didn't realize myself until I read on facebook where my sister said she had just cheered in her last football game.

As for the football game I was told RBS lost 48-18 and RBS scored all 18 points in the first quarter.

Edited by swanson71

Yeah they played a football game last night and I didn't realize myself until I read on facebook where my sister said she had just cheered in her last football game.

As for the football game I was told RBS lost 48-18 and RBS scored all 18 points in the first quarter.

Come on swanson you should keep up with your Dogs better than that! I listened to TC's, one and only, the Cheese broadcast this one on Laf station last night. Sounded like RBS played some really good football. I expected the score to be worse than it was with RBS playing a good size 3A team. I think this was a big step for the Dogs. Looking at Uppermans schedule/scores, seems that they are much improved from last year and RBS seemed to battle all night. RBS went up 12-0 early then 18-7 with the game ending with a final score of 26-48 Upperman. I feel like the RBS program has made huge strides under the direction of Shoulders. If he stays around, its just a matter of time before they will be contending for playoff births. What he has done at RBS is the equivalent of other down programs making the playoffs or us (TC) winning the gold ball! Because of this, I think others have took notice about what has been done and Its hard for me to believe that Shoulders stays at RBS much longer where IMO he seems limited. Good Job RBS, have a good off season and come back next year stronger than ever. Yall have several pulling for you and your coach here in Jacket Country! TC1

Come on swanson you should keep up with your Dogs better than that! I listened to TC's, one and only, the Cheese broadcast this one on Laf station last night. Sounded like RBS played some really good football. I expected the score to be worse than it was with RBS playing a good size 3A team. I think this was a big step for the Dogs. Looking at Uppermans schedule/scores, seems that they are much improved from last year and RBS seemed to battle all night. RBS went up 12-0 early then 18-7 with the game ending with a final score of 26-48 Upperman. I feel like the RBS program has made huge strides under the direction of Shoulders. If he stays around, its just a matter of time before they will be contending for playoff births. What he has done at RBS is the equivalent of other down programs making the playoffs or us (TC) winning the gold ball! Because of this, I think others have took notice about what has been done and Its hard for me to believe that Shoulders stays at RBS much longer where IMO he seems limited. Good Job RBS, have a good off season and come back next year stronger than ever. Yall have several pulling for you and your coach here in Jacket Country! TC1

If I had of known, I would've listened.

I try to keep up with all the athletics at RBS, but i'm not up there anymore so I I have a hard time doing it. You are right about the program being on the way up. RBS was very close this year at being 4-6, 2 wins and 2 4th quarter losses to JC and Monterey. They still haven't gotten over that hump yet, but as long as they keep progressing then I look for them to make the playoffs in the future.