Who are the best girls defensive players?

Guest rockydawg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FHSkeeper2002

For Franklin girls i would have to say Katy Rayburn, Lindsay Bury, and Sara Wohlhueter. They have had a great season this year and are off to college next year. They will be strongly be missed. As a goalkeeper i dont know what i will do without them infront of me.

Guest Quida2003

I believe that Bethany Parker, from Chattanooga Christian, is one of the best defencive players. She is quick, strong, and can read a player like no other.

[Edited by Quida2003 on 10-22-02 9:45A]

Guest jersey4

Are we talking keepers as well? I have seen good things from the Harpeth Hall keeper, Jones, and from the BGA keeper Ford. Also for a young keeper the Franklin keeper, Holland has great potential. What are anyone's thoughts? Am I right?

[Edited by jersey4 on 10-23-02 9:15A]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest socrfan9

yeah, i definatly agree. Katy and sarah are great, but you did leave out lindsay, she is also an excellent player. I watched the state final and they held tullahoma to nearly no shots on goal. Those 3 girls made Holland look really good this year. You could tell that the back 3 for franklin play club together too. I think they play with the tullahoma keeper, i bet it was funny when Rayburn scored against her in the state final! even though the tullahoma keeper gave up a goal, she is still my pick for the best keeper in the state. Franklin will really miss Katy, lindsay and sarah next year. And i'll miss watch them play!

Guest redman19

Yes Amanda Mclean is definately a very very good player, who does not get much credit at all. She should get much more. She will just have to show everyone when she is playing college soccer that she had what it takes to shut down nearly anyone.