perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Yeah if you were even watching, you would know that he jumped over a corner. Which happened to be a freshman. Yeah that's something to be proud of. I sat and watched the whole game, and from the seat I was sitting in, Perry County doesn't have much to be proud of.

haha yeah but who won that game by the way??? :roflolk: and i know both teams are better than they were then but Huntingsdons offense isn't as good as yall say it is and neither is the defense :roflolk:

Yeah if you were even watching, you would know that he jumped over a corner. Which happened to be a freshman. Yeah that's something to be proud of. I sat and watched the whole game, and from the seat I was sitting in, Perry County doesn't have much to be proud of.

obviously you didn't know who Tucker hurdled, your main man Warbritton :roflol:

Warbritton plays safety and he was on the other side of the field. so why would he be in the flats where tucker hurdled a freshman. That would be a safety. Learn your positions>!!!

I thought safety played back as the last line of defense. Im pretty sure he was the last guy between Tucker and the endzone.