perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Sounds like your pretty tight with Tucker seems like a great kid on an off the field, I am pretty tight with Warbrittion he is a great kid on an off the field, I think he deserve Mr football y is that stupid

That's not stupid .....you said Tucker wasn't better and he deserved it over him. It doesn't matter though after last year couldn't really care who got it

That's not stupid .....you said Tucker wasn't better and he deserved it over him. It doesn't matter though after last year couldn't really care who got it

Are you all upset that he didn't get the award last year? that sounds a little like if you don't like to play the way I want you to then I will take my ball and go home.

I agree, next week should be a good game, but I'm going to have to go with WC. How many times did PC go 3 and out tonight? WC won't do that. Tucker being injured didn't help, but I do wish they had handed the ball off to Watkins and Hill some. Watkins had about 100 yards against JB last week. Going for the big pass plays killed us, especially since the receivers couldn't catch the ball. The same thing happened at WC, but I credit WC's secondary for that. Can't say the same tonight. May have to go up and root for WC next week. If not, I will definitely be watching. Good luck to the 'Stangs, if you get by WC then you will be going to Cookeville, because the semi-final should be a cakewalk.

Yes it will be a cakewalk.Just like the game that the Stangs had tonight with PC.Did you read what an earlier poster said.There were only two teams that Huntingdon played that Huntingdon put more points on.Just maybe yall's district wasnt what all yall thought it was.Cried about being in the toughest quad.I think Huntingdon beat Union City when the quarterback was out.Huntingdon should win but I'd just about bet it won't be as bad as what the Stangs did to the PC team.So just like Lake Co.Go get the round balls outs and cry some more about weak district.Come and play against Humboldt,Union City and Lake Co in round ball.And go take a look at Lake Co's schedule in basketball.Liberty twice.Ever heard of them?Southside twice.Ever heard of them?Middleton.Ever heard of them?Yes you have.All yall were saying they weren't that good last year.Only lost two games all year.Both to Lake Co.Also are playing in a couple tournaments at Martin and at the Above the Rim Classic.Playing Brentwood,a much bigger school.Then Humboldt.Then Union City.But you want to talk about a cake walk.Looks like PC has a cake walk all year in basketball.And like you said.The Stangs ,if they beat Wayne Co will have a cake walk the next week.Just like they did last night.Glad the Stangs won as bad as they did after listening to how all the strong teams were in one district.I believe Lake Co could play the Stangs as close as yall did.And so will Union City if they win.So.Just like us.Get the round balls out.Time for me to cry now:We are in the toughest district in the state while PC is playing Cup Cake City all year.The TSSAA should balance out the districts.The Childress man should be sent letters or fired..lol..Have a great year in basketball.Can see PC not losing a game all year in the regular season.

Edited by mrbigster

Your stupid tucker was the better offensive and defensive player he don't shy away he lowers his head and runs you over......number 15 was yalls best player.....he was a Baller .....44 ran pretty hard 18 was fast ......that's it. You guys are a good team congrats.....even if Tucker was a 100% wouldn't have made a difference. Tucker wins mr football hands down. The sad thing is he doesn't even want it. He feels like it's a joke after last year. Wc defense i's better but hung. Offense runs the ball better. I'm for region 6 but hung. Wins by a touchdown or 2. Hung. will be in state but will lose to south Pitts. That's how I feel no disrespect meant to anyone. Good season.....gonna miss all you seniors. I've watched you since you were i'n pee wees. Thank you for giving it your all Friday nights. Won't be the same anymore. Best group of guys I know

woah now buddy. The best player won it last year. You guys still not over that?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Tucker was hurt, and didn't run the ball like he normally does. He also was not the beast on D that he normally is. Had he been healthy, you would have seen why he is Mr. Football. Would that have changed the outcome of the game? Probably not. Would PC have scored more than 20? Definitely. As far as Warbritton goes, he's good, but he's no Tucker. I was more impressed with # 15.

Did poor little Tucker hurt himself dancing in warm-ups because he looked fine shaking his butt on the field in warm-ups? As far as someone not having any idea of what their talking about is you. PC sold out on defense to stop Warbritton and still couldn't do it, which opened up the rest of Huntingdon offense and Watson and Jordan made them pay. Huntingdon defense did not sell to stop just Tucker their focus was to stop PC offense and they did their job.PC had two first downs the first half. The two long passes in the second half were desperation passes on 4th and forever,the receivers made great catches other than Tucker making great throws.AS far as Mr.Football goes you see what Tucker's record is when he plays better competition.Its one and two the last three games.I've seen the last three games in person and if PC had not played such a cupcake schedule Tucker would not be mentioned for the award.

Did poor little Tucker hurt himself dancing in warm-ups because he looked fine shaking his butt on the field in warm-ups? As far as someone not having any idea of what their talking about is you. PC sold out on defense to stop Warbritton and still couldn't do it, which opened up the rest of Huntingdon offense and Watson and Jordan made them pay. Huntingdon defense did not sell to stop just Tucker their focus was to stop PC offense and they did their job.PC had two first downs the first half. The two long passes in the second half were desperation passes on 4th and forever,the receivers made great catches other than Tucker making great throws.AS far as Mr.Football goes you see what Tucker's record is when he plays better competition.Its one and two the last three games.I've seen the last three games in person and if PC had not played such a cupcake schedule Tucker would not be mentioned for the award.

I'm not going to argue with you, believe what you want to believe. Tucker will win, period, end of story.

Yes it will be a cakewalk.Just like the game that the Stangs had tonight with PC.Did you read what an earlier poster said.There were only two teams that Huntingdon played that Huntingdon put more points on.Just maybe yall's district wasnt what all yall thought it was.Cried about being in the toughest quad.I think Huntingdon beat Union City when the quarterback was out.Huntingdon should win but I'd just about bet it won't be as bad as what the Stangs did to the PC team.So just like Lake Co.Go get the round balls outs and cry some more about weak district.Come and play against Humboldt,Union City and Lake Co in round ball.And go take a look at Lake Co's schedule in basketball.Liberty twice.Ever heard of them?Southside twice.Ever heard of them?Middleton.Ever heard of them?Yes you have.All yall were saying they weren't that good last year.Only lost two games all year.Both to Lake Co.Also are playing in a couple tournaments at Martin and at the Above the Rim Classic.Playing Brentwood,a much bigger school.Then Humboldt.Then Union City.But you want to talk about a cake walk.Looks like PC has a cake walk all year in basketball.And like you said.The Stangs ,if they beat Wayne Co will have a cake walk the next week.Just like they did last night.Glad the Stangs won as bad as they did after listening to how all the strong teams were in one district.I believe Lake Co could play the Stangs as close as yall did.And so will Union City if they win.So.Just like us.Get the round balls out.Time for me to cry now:We are in the toughest district in the state while PC is playing Cup Cake City all year.The TSSAA should balance out the districts.The Childress man should be sent letters or fired..lol..Have a great year in basketball.Can see PC not losing a game all year in the regular season.

You're really hung up on b'ball, bigster. No need in trying to talk to me about it, because I hate it. Maybe UC will beat Huntingdon, but I don't see it happening. Good luck!

Edited by viking_fan