perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

I have put a lot of thought into this game ever since I seen how the bracket laid out in the end.

Huntingdon fans know this....this Friday night you will see one of the most well rounded QBs in the state. If you don't think a player can carry a team on his shoulders...just wait till you see Tucker. He can pass and run. #18 for y'all can run but he cannot pass like Tucker. Your secondary isn't going to be as good as WC's and PC has had a chance to better prepare but your run D is the real deal. If you can get pressure on Tucker and contain him...than you'll do fine. One thing to remember though, have your LBs take away the crossing routes underneath and force Tucker to go deep.

PC fans know this....you couldn't do anything against WC because of the ground and pound Offense that ate up the clock and The Best Secondary in 1A along with a good rush D-line. Well, your fixin to meet another team just like WC. Y'all like to stack the box and Huntingdon's offense likes to run the Wildcat and wing-t with a lot of miss direction plays...so stay disciplined on the run. #18 really can't throw that well espically under pressure...so your secondary will be fine.

Huntingdon has the edge since it's at their place and if they keep Tucker from having a big night than it will be their win easy. This could shape up to be a really good game.

The only thing I disagree with is that # 18 Tyler Warbritton can pass. He is a huge threat. They just havn't played a team that made him use it. He goes out for a pass, might get flushed but 90% of the time he turns up and get's the first down. Tyler is quick. I know for a fact that he has ran a 4.55 forty. You leave him alone and watch him go. You take people off his recievers and you get burnt. I'll take Tyler over Tucker any day.

Well the if the Guru know s his stuff, he will know that it is Jacob Tucker. the only person on the Perry county team that doesn't stink. Yea he may can throw but he won't lose the game to the mustangs. The Perry county team will.

So, you are talkin bout Tucker. Well, I hate to tell you but I know Tucker runs more than a 5 flat 40 time. I don't know where you got that info. but it's wrong. You must have gotten it from the same person that said Warbritton runs a 4.55-40 time. You do realize that Adrian Petterson runs a 4.4-40 time.

Well the if the Guru know s his stuff, he will know that it is Jacob Tucker. the only person on the Perry county team that doesn't stink. Yea he may can throw but he won't lose the game to the mustangs. The Perry county team will.

I really hope Tucker and Warbritton have a few head to head meetings where you Pony fans will see the difference in a boy and a MAN.

Im confused too. Who are we calling slow? Cause I know your not referring to Jacob Tucker as running a 5.0 Forty.

I believe thats his name. Doesn't he play QB. If he went to huntingdon I don't think he would get to play at all but thats just because he wouldn't stand out here, because everyone at huntingdon is just a little better than what you will find at Perry county. Thats all.

I believe thats his name. Doesn't he play QB. If he went to huntingdon I don't think he would get to play at all but thats just because he wouldn't stand out here, because everyone at huntingdon is just a little better than what you will find at Perry county. Thats all.

And Kevin38 thought PC fans were Delusional. :lol:

I'm glad you don't speak for all of Huntingdon or at least I hope not? :unsure:

I don't think you realize just how ignorant your makin yourself look right now with these posts!!!

I'm glad you don't speak for all of Huntingdon or at least I hope not? :unsure:

I don't think you realize just how ignorant your makin yourself look right now with these posts!!!

No more ignorant than what some of ya'll have posted talking about stuff you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. 18 can't pass, thats a good one.and the ones that get on here and say they have seen Huntingdon play don't know what their looking at to start with.

No more ignorant than what some of ya'll have posted talking about stuff you don't have a clue as to what your talking about. 18 can't pass, thats a good one.and the ones that get on here and say they have seen Huntingdon play don't know what their looking at to start with.

You are so Stew Ped. No one said he couldn't pass they said he couldn't pass like Tucker, and he CAN'T.

You are so Stew Ped. No one said he couldn't pass they said he couldn't pass like Tucker, and he CAN'T.

you don't even comprehend what you read.wildcat said he can't pass.and you saying that proves my point that you don't knowing about what you're saying.he plays in a offense that does not reley on the pass but does it very well when call on to do so.