perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

I have put a lot of thought into this game ever since I seen how the bracket laid out in the end.

Huntingdon fans know this....this Friday night you will see one of the most well rounded QBs in the state. If you don't think a player can carry a team on his shoulders...just wait till you see Tucker. He can pass and run. #18 for y'all can run but he cannot pass like Tucker. Your secondary isn't going to be as good as WC's and PC has had a chance to better prepare but your run D is the real deal. If you can get pressure on Tucker and contain him...than you'll do fine. One thing to remember though, have your LBs take away the crossing routes underneath and force Tucker to go deep.

PC fans know this....you couldn't do anything against WC because of the ground and pound Offense that ate up the clock and The Best Secondary in 1A along with a good rush D-line. Well, your fixin to meet another team just like WC. Y'all like to stack the box and Huntingdon's offense likes to run the Wildcat and wing-t with a lot of miss direction plays...so stay disciplined on the run. #18 really can't throw that well espically under pressure...so your secondary will be fine.

Huntingdon has the edge since it's at their place and if they keep Tucker from having a big night than it will be their win easy. This could shape up to be a really good game.

rb42 read it again Stew Ped, its not been edited.

:thumb:

I promise man i have forgot more football then you will ever know. I don't care if a dude that roots for the same team as i do has a different opinion than i do. That doesn't mean anything. For you to think Dresden and Camden are both good teams doesn't make you look like you know too much about the game!

We'll see what the score is between Huntingdon & PC at half time then determine how good or bad Dresden is. We hung in there with the Mustangs during the first half then killed ourselves with several turnovers in the 2nd. Huntingdon is a legite team that has definately proved themselves during the regular season. Mustangs....Please show PC what our Quad is all about. Go Mustangs (except when you're playing Dresden).

We'll see what the score is between Huntingdon & PC at half time then determine how good or bad Dresden is. We hung in there with the Mustangs during the first half then killed ourselves with several turnovers in the 2nd. Huntingdon is a legite team that has definately proved themselves during the regular season. Mustangs....Please show PC what our Quad is all about. Go Mustangs (except when you're playing Dresden).

If brains were gunpowder this guy wouldn't have enough to blow his nose. roflol.gifDid anybody see Dresden in the 1A playoffs in quad 3???? Dresden can play Huntingdon next week and call it the playoffs cause they both gonna be out of the real playoffs.thumb[1].gif