perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

this is just my opinion.....Perry County's Defense needs to step it up on rushing defense if they want to have chance to win this game but i think the offense can keep up even if they can't...having seen Huntingdon play 2 times this year i've come to the conclusion that Perry Co. has a very good shot of upsetting the #1 team in TN...Huntingdons Defense hasn't played anyone that has a offense like PC's or a QB like Tucker...i believe if PC can contain the run like they had before the sesason against them, then they'll be fine...ill have my pic later on in the week

You're wrong about this one. They played Milan, who I'm positive has an outstanding offense. Yes, I know Milan is down this year, but to say that they beat a team that goes to the championship year in and year out is a pretty big accomplishment.

You're wrong about this one. They played Milan, who I'm positive has an outstanding offense. Yes, I know Milan is down this year, but to say that they beat a team that goes to the championship year in and year out is a pretty big accomplishment.

I don't know if you watched that game but Milan rarely threw the ball and when they did (if the quarterback hit his receiver) they were successful.

Extraordinarily enough Jay is right. Huntingdon has not seen the type of offense PC will bring to the table friday night. And I still think we will have the best D they've seen as well.

Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan Milan who cares!!! PC needs to come out and contain the run and hit those fast Wrs in this game and they will take it

It will be a good game to watch.....

I would say Milan a few times also if my beat them, most fans in PC like to bring up the teams they defeated also. I think a few similarities in the coaching department will show also, the Defensive line has to play top notch for Perry County. Also, if you take away crossing routes, the playbook will probably go to the run game, and the screen game, and the Deep game. It's just a matter of how much time he can get to determine the route taken by the offense. Huntingdon is very good, no doubt about it, and no arguing the fact. Yes, they beat Milan, who is considered one of the Best from the West. So give credit where it is due, and yes, Wayne County has a premier secondary, but their D line caused havoc for Tucker, that plays into the hands for the guys behind them, LB's included, when time is in their favor.

It's talent on talent this week, it comes down to who catches the breaks and who can muster their team through a tough challenge. good luck to both teams.

We should keep up with how many times they say Milan from now till Friday. :roflolk:

Add another one to the tally...

I want to know why everybody considers Milan to be down this year? Is it because they lost to Huntingdon? Are they down compared to years they won state? They are 10-1, and have been in control of all their games (except 1, you can guess who that was). They will most likely beat Westview this week, then most likely face Lewis Co. who they shouldn't have any problem beating, then Goodpasture in the Semis. I don't know what GP is like this year, but Milan should give them all they want and can most likely win, putting them back in Cookville? If anybody considers that a down year, then dang, I'd sure take a few of those down years...

Yall may not like to hear it Perry Co., but the reason your not thumping your chest about anybody you have beat is because you can't. Like I've said before, I may be totally off base, but from the games I've seen Perry Co. play, and the ones I've listened to, Camden, Dresden, and Milan all would beat you by 2 touchdowns.

All this talk means nothing, we're going to see how it plays out Friday night. If I'm wrong I'll be the first one to admit it.

And, if we are going to base anything off of a scrimmage game, why wouldn't it be fair to base something off of the jamboree where McKenzie controlled yall? The same McKenzie team Huntingdon beat 35-0, the same McKenzie team that just got drilled by Dresden. What I'm trying to say is, don't use a scrimage to base anything off of...

I don't know if you watched that game but Milan rarely threw the ball and when they did (if the quarterback hit his receiver) they were successful.

Extraordinarily enough Jay is right. Huntingdon has not seen the type of offense PC will bring to the table friday night. And I still think we will have the best D they've seen as well.

I don't care what you say about PC bringing an offense to the table. The one guy that accounts for nearly half of the teams offense, 43% to be exact, will not be able to make past the line of scrimmage most of the night because he is so slow. He runs a 5.0 forty for crying out loud. He looks like he's running in quick sand. Huntingdon is to fast and strong on both sides of the ball to let perry county even hang around. I don't care if you bring back the two illegal kids you used at the begining of the year. Perry county simply doesn't have what it takes to beat this amazing football. Go Stangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by StangsAllTheWay

I don't care what you say about PC bringing an offense to the table. The one guy that accounts for nearly half of the teams offense, 43% to be exact, will not be able to make past the line of scrimmage most of the night because he is so slow. He runs a 5.0 forty for crying out loud. He looks like he's running in quick sand. Huntingdon is to fast and strong on both sides of the ball to let perry county even hang around. I don't care if you bring back the two illegal kids you used at the begining of the year. Perry county simply doesn't have what it takes to beat this amazing football. Go Stangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Guru is already askin the same question but who are you talkin bout?