perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Well i've played middle school football and junior pro. Thats 2 levels right. I guess we are qualified the same. :lol:

Oh and I don't play Madden..

then you would be better qualified assessing pee wee football rather than high school.just saying, its not hard to tell you don't know a whole lot about the x's & o's of the game.

then you would be better qualified assessing pee wee football rather than high school.just saying, its not hard to tell you don't know a whole lot about the x's & o's of the game.

I can't wait till Friday Night. Im not sure that I have enough crow to feed all you Huntingdon fans. Im sure you won't be around the T after the game though. Most people don't like to admit when they are wrong.

And if im wrong I guarantee you I will be the first to tell the Mustangs Congrats.

I can't wait till Friday Night. Im not sure that I have enough crow to feed all you Huntingdon fans. Im sure you won't be around the T after the game though. Most people don't like to admit when they are wrong.

And if im wrong I guarantee you I will be the first to tell the Mustangs Congrats.

theGURU please tell me you will change your profile name after this Friday. Either to "THEGRURU" and we all will kneel down to you or "FAILGURU" and we will all Laugh at you more.

theGURU please tell me you will change your profile name after this Friday. Either to "THEGRURU" and we all will kneel down to you or "FAILGURU" and we will all Laugh at you more.

I think ill just keep it like it is. I've always said that the reason im the GURU is because of Basketball anyway.