perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

What about that full out Horizontal leap for the Endzone?

Guru I was right there on the goal line 5yds away, actually the ref blew the call, half the ball was over the line, yall scored anyway, hopefully our photographer for the rob co times got that pic, it was nice ! Good to meetcha too !

Edited by Jbalumni81

Now why on earth would you think that? I'm a very quiet, shy person. :roflolk:

It's funny that Jacob said the field was cursed, I sent my son a text when the game ended that said "The curse has been broken." That ole Bell Witch must have decided she liked us after all. :roflol:

I spoke with Jacob after the game also and ask if he remembered my ole ugly face and of coarse how could he forget ! I told him 2 years ago as I walked over to PC sideline to Chek on him after his game ending injury and told him he had a great future ahead of him, the way I am regardless of who a kid plays for or even if we win or lose I "always" try to speak to some of the opposing teams players, a competitor and leader with the character that Jacob has should make any fan Put him high on the list of what a great young man he is ! I believe one day he will become a tremendous citizen and give back to the program and community to which he's given his all for during his HS playing days ! Great young man yall have been blessed with there in Linden !

Geez, why are you such a hater? You're not even from Huntingdon, or even a 1A school. Worry about your own playoff brackets.

I'm not a "hater"...(what a stupid term)..I just don't hide behind a "blind loyalty" to a team when looking a the big picture. (such as you and The Guru). The facts are that the 1A bracket was "spot on" when it was released. The 2 top teams got the byes...the others played last week. Whether Perry Countians believe it or not...the Vikings were not among the top 2 teams. Why is that so hard to swallow? Now...if you have problems with "the system"..now that's indeed a different arguement. But saying that the TSSAA "screwed up the Quad 3 1A bracket"...you are badly mistaken!

p.s. If I were a "hater"..I guess that would mean I hate all things Perry County when in fact...I have many friends over there and love to see their teams doing well! Moreover..I'm a realist and this year's team (with or without the Belasic brothers) are not as talented as the Mustangs. Yes...in the playoffs (as we have already seen)..the ball bounces in funny directions.....under "normal circumstances"...the Mustangs win this one by a sizable margin!

first this is coming for a non-perry co fan

for you hunt. fans who are predicting a blow out of pc, you might want to call up fans from lexington, smith co. columbia, or any of the other teams that got upset friday night in games they thought were sure wins

anything is possible beyond what you have seen pc is explosive on offense and can score quick and in bunches

Edited by catsfan01

IF?? The FACT is that the Vikings DID have 3 games vacated...using the Belasic brothers! Therefore...they are 6-1 not 9-1. The seeding are correct...and the Quads are geographically accurate! Do you think that the Rutherford County schools enjoy playing in the same Quad? What about the Williamson County schools? The 1A brackets is seeded properly and geographically accurate whether you want to recognize it or not. That's why they do not ask delusional fans for input on these matters. Furthermore, Perry County "might" be the 3rd best team in the Quad...chew on that til Friday and tell me whether I'm accurate or not!

Sounds like you have some TSSAA brown on your nose to me . This Quad has 4 teams left with 2 losses between them all. PC traveled almost 3 hours last week and nearly 2 this week. Fact you like the smell of crap.roflol.gif

I'm not a "hater"...(what a stupid term)..I just don't hide behind a "blind loyalty" to a team when looking a the big picture. (such as you and The Guru). The facts are that the 1A bracket was "spot on" when it was released. The 2 top teams got the byes...the others played last week. Whether Perry Countians believe it or not...the Vikings were not among the top 2 teams. Why is that so hard to swallow? Now...if you have problems with "the system"..now that's indeed a different arguement. But saying that the TSSAA "screwed up the Quad 3 1A bracket"...you are badly mistaken!

p.s. If I were a "hater"..I guess that would mean I hate all things Perry County when in fact...I have many friends over there and love to see their teams doing well! Moreover..I'm a realist and this year's team (with or without the Belasic brothers) are not as talented as the Mustangs. Yes...in the playoffs (as we have already seen)..the ball bounces in funny directions.....under "normal circumstances"...the Mustangs win this one by a sizable margin!

Please look back and tell me when I have EVER said the TSSAA "screwed up the Quad 3 1A bracket". I think I did make the comment somewhere that Quad 4 was a joke, and I will stand by that statement. However, it is what it is. As far as "blind loyalty" to my team, I don't know of any posters (with the exception of sportsfan70) who would ever get on here and say their team is going to lose. I truly believe that the Vikings are capable of beating Huntingdon and yes, even capable of beating WC, if they play ball like I know they can. It is football, and anything can happen on any given night. If that is "blind loyalty", then I plead guilty. GO VIKINGS!!!

Please look back and tell me when I have EVER said the TSSAA "screwed up the Quad 3 1A bracket". I think I did make the comment somewhere that Quad 4 was a joke, and I will stand by that statement. However, it is what it is. As far as "blind loyalty" to my team, I don't know of any posters (with the exception of sportsfan70) who would ever get on here and say their team is going to lose. I truly believe that the Vikings are capable of beating Huntingdon and yes, even capable of beating WC, if they play ball like I know they can. It is football, and anything can happen on any given night. If that is "blind loyalty", then I plead guilty. GO VIKINGS!!!

Honestly, that in bold is what you guys have to hang on too this week. I have a lot of respect for the PC football program b/c you guys have good kids who play w/ lots of class. At the game Friday it was great to see how much respect the PC and JBS kids had for 1 another. Even on the personal foul where the kid grabbed the facemask on the int, the kid for PC felt terrible he had injured the other kid and went to JBS sideline to apologize; you just dont see that everyday, especially from highschool kids. Having said that, Huntington is a very good football team this year and them beating Milan is a very big deal; Milan has taken flack b/c they lost to a 1A team this year, as it turns out, that was their only loss and they are still alive this week in the 3A play-offs. Some of the PC and WC posters have said Huntington is not very good are overrated and this and that and have no chance to beat either of their teams. That just sounds like they are way way over confident; had they said they felt they had a chance to win if they played their best game, then no one would give them much flack for that. The way they are talking however does make them sound "delusional". I hope I am wrong and the "anything can happen" cliche does apply this week and PC moves on to the next round but being objective and basing it strictly off of what I have seen on the football field, I have to say Huntington wins by 2-3 scores at the minimum.....

Honestly, that in bold is what you guys have to hang on too this week. I have a lot of respect for the PC football program b/c you guys have good kids who play w/ lots of class. At the game Friday it was great to see how much respect the PC and JBS kids had for 1 another. Even on the personal foul where the kid grabbed the facemask on the int, the kid for PC felt terrible he had injured the other kid and went to JBS sideline to apologize; you just dont see that everyday, especially from highschool kids. Having said that, Huntington is a very good football team this year and them beating Milan is a very big deal; Milan has taken flack b/c they lost to a 1A team this year, as it turns out, that was their only loss and they are still alive this week in the 3A play-offs. Some of the PC and WC posters have said Huntington is not very good are overrated and this and that and have no chance to beat either of their teams. That just sounds like they are way way over confident; had they said they felt they had a chance to win if they played their best game, then no one would give them much flack for that. The way they are talking however does make them sound "delusional". I hope I am wrong and the "anything can happen" cliche does apply this week and PC moves on to the next round but being objective and basing it strictly off of what I have seen on the football field, I have to say Huntington wins by 2-3 scores at the minimum.....

As it Turns out Perry County beat a 3A team that is still in the playoffs as well. And two 2A teams that are still in the playoffs. PC had a hiccup against WC, and they came out running a new offense against JB that im sure they weren't fully used to(so the few turnovers were expected). I think they will have all the kinks worked out by this Friday. I don't care what everyone thinks PC will be the best Defense and most Explosive Offense that Huntingdon has seen all year. I've been told by several people that this years Milan team is not near like those of past years. Ive said it before and im sure I will say it again. I've watched Huntingdon play with my own eyes 3 times this year, and left unimpressed each time.

As it Turns out Perry County beat a 3A team that is still in the playoffs as well. And two 2A teams that are still in the playoffs. PC had a hiccup against WC, and they came out running a new offense against JB that im sure they weren't fully used to(so the few turnovers were expected). I think they will have all the kinks worked out by this Friday. I don't care what everyone thinks PC will be the bestDefense and most Explosive Offense that Huntingdon has seen all year. I've been told by several people that this years Milan team is not near like those of past years. Ive said it before and im sure I will say it again. I've watched Huntingdon play with my own eyes 3 times this year, and

left unimpressed each time.

You will be Friday night! Not going to get on here and say it's going to be a beat down and all that but most people that have seen each team play has said the stangs are better and we will prove it on the field Friday night! Go stangs!!!

Guru I was right there on the goal line 5yds away, actually the ref blew the call, half the ball was over the line, yall scored anyway, hopefully our photographer for the rob co times got that pic, it was nice ! Good to meetcha too !

Doesn't really matter now, but could someone please explain to me why, when Tucker came out of that big huddle with the ball and took off running, they didn't give the ball to us? He was 10 yards down the field with it before the whistle ever blew. Just curious...

As it Turns out Perry County beat a 3A team that is still in the playoffs as well. And two 2A teams that are still in the playoffs. PC had a hiccup against WC, and they came out running a new offense against JB that im sure they weren't fully used to(so the few turnovers were expected). I think they will have all the kinks worked out by this Friday. I don't care what everyone thinks PC will be the best Defense and most Explosive Offense that Huntingdon has seen all year. I've been told by several people that this years Milan team is not near like those of past years. Ive said it before and im sure I will say it again. I've watched Huntingdon play with my own eyes 3 times this year, and left unimpressed each time.

Sorry, Milan has a better offense and defense than PC, and Humbolt who they played and beat 10-0 is also much better than PC. Sorry, I have seen then play and that is the truth. I believe you came in to watch Huntington to play w/ the blinders on so you could solely discredit them. I wish you would just go a head and admit PC is in for an up hill battle b/c you are probably going to look very stupid at around 10pm this coming Friday.....

I do like the fact that Huntingdon fans are cocky. You just have to watch out for your level of cockiness.

Let's be truthful. This game will be a slobber-knocker. I don't see any team just pulling away in a blowout, and I think it will be a lot closer than people think. I predicted Huntingdon to win, because if their run offense is as good as everyone says it is, then Perry County will have a hard time stopping it. Another thing that I think needs to happen is that someone needs to step up for that Viking defense. When they played Wayne County, they seemed lost, confused, and discouraged the entire game. Look for that as a key to the game.

Perry County also has a nice little 1 1/2 hour drive up to Huntingdon which could make an effect on some of the players.