perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Honestly, that in bold is what you guys have to hang on too this week. I have a lot of respect for the PC football program b/c you guys have good kids who play w/ lots of class. At the game Friday it was great to see how much respect the PC and JBS kids had for 1 another. Even on the personal foul where the kid grabbed the facemask on the int, the kid for PC felt terrible he had injured the other kid and went to JBS sideline to apologize; you just dont see that everyday, especially from highschool kids. Having said that, Huntington is a very good football team this year and them beating Milan is a very big deal; Milan has taken flack b/c they lost to a 1A team this year, as it turns out, that was their only loss and they are still alive this week in the 3A play-offs. Some of the PC and WC posters have said Huntington is not very good are overrated and this and that and have no chance to beat either of their teams. That just sounds like they are way way over confident; had they said they felt they had a chance to win if they played their best game, then no one would give them much flack for that. The way they are talking however does make them sound "delusional". I hope I am wrong and the "anything can happen" cliche does apply this week and PC moves on to the next round but being objective and basing it strictly off of what I have seen on the football field, I have to say Huntington wins by 2-3 scores at the minimum.....

Once again I dont think anybody from WC has said Huntingdon wasnt any good or overated, all that talk has been from PC posters. WC is playing one week at a time so their focus is on CA and if WC wins then we will focus on the winner of yalls game and frankly we dont care which one it is.

You seem to remember everything except that Huntington got beat! :mellow:

that is why its call a scrimmage and not a game, there is no score board,coaches are on the field moving players all around its a practice.if thats what your hanging your hopes on its going to be a long ride back home.i've been to the last two pc games two of the worst high school games i've ever witnessed and pc should have lost both games jb just beat themself.missed fg,qb missed wide open receiver in the endzone,did not score td when they had the ball on the 5 yard line.pc is not in the top 5 best teams huntingdon has faced this year.

hey can i get an honest opinion on a question

how good is hunt. pass defense because to be fair if its not up to par pc could be pretty effective aginst hunt.

I would say the pass defense is pretty good. They have only allowed 3 passing touchdowns all season, and they have 14 Ints. 9 of those are by the Warbritton brothers alone(Jacob has 6 and Tyler has 3).

Well I am curious if some folks can actually talk football.

Who does PC fans consider the best offense and defense ya'll have seen this year?

I know PC fans were talking throughout the year that they had the best defense in 1A. Give reasons as to who your picking as the best defense you have seen.

The same for the offenses.

Edited by stangfan978

Who does PC fans consider the best offense and defense ya'll have seen this year?

I know PC fans were talking throughout the year that they had the best defense in 1A. Give reasons as to who your picking as the best defense you have seen.

I think the best defense PC has seen all year was WC, and the best offense as well. I dont think PC defense is as good as WC but thats another argument you cant win when you are talking to PC fans. As for Huntingdon all I know is what I have read on here and you cant always go by that, but yall are 10-0 and beat some good teams. PC on the other hand hasnt played anybody that has a good defense til these past 2 weeks and they struggled somewhat, but they got through it and that will help them this week. PC has a good team and only time will tell what will happen Friday night, I think it will be a good ballgame and would like to be able to watch it but we got bussiness here in WC to attend to so good luck to all.

Wayne County was definiitly the best Defense and Offense we saw all year to this point. The misdirection Offense had us thrown off for a good 3 quarters. And there Secondary was the unbelievable.

Once again I dont think anybody from WC has said Huntingdon wasnt any good or overated, all that talk has been from PC posters. WC is playing one week at a time so their focus is on CA and if WC wins then we will focus on the winner of yalls game and frankly we dont care which one it is.

I will name 1, jtown28 for 1 is a WC poster but was discredited by another WC poster who was not you (not sure if you agree or not), that has said they are over-rated and whatnot. Its like I said, I am not talking about every poster in each fan base, just a select few.....

I will name 1, jtown28 for 1 is a WC poster but was discredited by another WC poster who was not you (not sure if you agree or not), that has said they are over-rated and whatnot. Its like I said, I am not talking about every poster in each fan base, just a select few.....

I dont even no who jtown28 is, but I think you will find most WC posters to give respect to all teams.

Edited by wildcat89

I dont even no who jtown28 is, but I think you will find most WC posters to give respect to all teams.

There are a select few from every school that get a little carried away. I don't really think most people believe that the handful of folks that do that are representative of the fan base of a school. If EVERY poster from Huntingdon on Coacht said that we were going to win a championship it would still only be a very very small number of the fan base.

I firmly believe that Huntingdon has and continues to be one of the most hospitable and respectful venues for a visiting team to play.