perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

You beat Milan........You beat Milan ........You beat Milan .... Did we all say you beat Milan. For everybody that doesn't know they beat Milan . Did you guys have a parade? They are still your daddy!roflol.gif

You beat Richland, you beat Richland, WOW!! and they don't even call you daddy

We aren't on here bragging about anybody we beat. Don't be mad about Milan being your Daddy. Come up with something original. You guys are name dropping copy cats now and Milan is your Daddy. roflol.gif

That is because you haven't beat anybody!!! Can't brag about something u havent done. By the way we are 10-0.

Now that is original!!

That is because you haven't beat anybody!!! Can't brag about something u havent done. By the way we are 10-0.

Now that is original!!

We beat a 3A team that is moved to 2nd round (that blowed somebody out in first round of the 3a playoffs), we beat 2 teams that were 2A that are into the 2nd round of 2a playoffs and we beat a 1A team that won by over 40 in the first round of playoffs. Yeah we beat a few good teams and i forgive you for not knowing because we aren't on here telling everyday. 4 teams we beat are in the 2nd round. OH OH OH let me guess you want to say "but we beat Milan"

No one knows the answer to that question. We were trailing at half against Milan but only 13-7. PC will have to be up by two scores and have been doing a pretty good job of stopping us for the offense to change.

SO lets get a lil hypothetical with this since how u seem to think PC is a flop and . Okay, based off what iv seen some of you guys think that Milan was an excellent team that yall beat. I'll run with that! The mustangs rallied back to win against a team that was suppose to beat them. Now since yall think that PC is such a lack luster team what makes u think that if PC is leading at half time ( which is very possible) that your Huntington players wont be discouraged b/c they are losing to a less inferior team (based off what you guys think). From my personal experience as a player when we were losing against a team that people said we were suppose to beat, the team moral went out the window and we usually played horrible. I just hope yall keep on pumping your players heads full of hot air! I wanna see some fat heads out there running around! Ha HA

Personal opinion: Huntington doesnt have what it takes to keep up with PC. The defense will be playing smash mouth football and getting at you guys all night! My brother RJ Brown will be in the back field disrupting the timing all night long! And the offense is going to set fire to your 2ndary. PC by 12 or more! These 2 teams have seen each other before and PC had them by 2 touchdowns. Yes i know it was a scrimmage blah blah blah!

guru i would like to know how much football you have really played not talking about madden? Before you ask, yes I have played, at two different levels.

Well i've played middle school football and junior pro. Thats 2 levels right. I guess we are qualified the same. :lol:

Oh and I don't play Madden..