Brentwood vs Franklin Rd 2

ftballkicker

The problem was not the ones called....it was the other several that were not called. I saw 3 hits that were at least 2 seconds after the pitch that were not called. Each of them low and obvious. The one called was at least 3 seconds late and 4 yards from the ball. Did these change the outcome of the game? Maybe not but if your defense of what was being done is as low class as the act itself.

you bringin a stop watch tonight to count the seconds after the pitch cause we hittin

Franklin is gonna roll right over these Brentwood boys tonight! If Big Joe is healthy, then he is going to be grindin hard like he always do and he gonna shut down that choo choo Echetabu! Franklin fo sho gettin the W tonight! 24 - 3 R.E.B.E.L.S.

Good grief, another Franklin poster that makes the school look bad. Does anyone at Franklin have any class or couth at all? The posters represent the reputation of the coach, the team, and the school very well indeed.

Good grief, another Franklin poster that makes the school look bad. Does anyone at Franklin have any class or couth at all? The posters represent the reputation of the coach, the team, and the school very well indeed.

How is saying that the REBELS are going to roll over BHS and shut down choo choo classless or displaying a lack of couth? Ah, pathetic.

How is saying that the REBELS are going to roll over BHS and shut down choo choo classless or displaying a lack of couth? Ah, pathetic.

You obviously did not read through this or any other Franklin thread...go do your homework. Loud mouthed rednecks are a perfect reflection of the rebels. Be proud, your school's reputation is being represented well, both here, on the field, and out in the community. Keep up the good work.

and yo tail dont look bad? u the one that was on nother post sayin our coach was leavin All we done is roll now and headed to round 3

FHS 21

BHS 0

Rebel D be hittin

• Upvote 1

You obviously did not read through this or any other Franklin thread...go do your homework. Loud mouthed rednecks are a perfect reflection of the rebels. Be proud, your school's reputation is being represented well, both here, on the field, and out in the community. Keep up the good work.

Listen, lady, I am not going to read throught the entire thread to 'do my homework'. I responded to your post where you quoted a rebel fan saying nothing more than the REBELS would roll and choo choo would be shut down. There was nothing in that which seemed red-neck or classless.

Settle down...REBELS are gonna do work, tonight. Is that better?

Listen, lady, I am not going to read throught the entire thread to 'do my homework'. I responded to your post where you quoted a rebel fan saying nothing more than the REBELS would roll and choo choo would be shut down. There was nothing in that which seemed red-neck or classless.

Settle down...REBELS are gonna do work, tonight. Is that better?

And you say "lady" when there are no gender identifiers in my posts or my screenname because...? Because you are making a weak attempt at an insult just like a classless and uncouth and typical Franklin poster would.

Thank you for making my point ever so clear to all. Have a nice day, red...neck...rebel... you are the perfect representation of what Franklin High School has become, and more proof that the FHS reputation is indeed accurate.

And you say "lady" when there are no gender identifiers in my posts or my screenname because...? Because you are making a weak attempt at an insult just like a classless and uncouth and typical Franklin poster would.

Thank you for making my point ever so clear to all. Have a nice day, red...neck...rebel... you are the perfect representation of what Franklin High School has become, and more proof that the FHS reputation is indeed accurate.

Deduction is how I arrived at 'lady'. Your posts seem more like a post my sister or mom would write bc you are nitpicking about how some kid (most probably) is redneck and has no couth. Couth is also not a word that many men use in a day-to-day conversation. Now, bc I called you out and used gender may just be un'couth' but to say that all REBELS are classless bc of a smart-a comment I made is about as dumb as me saying all BHS fans are snobby bc they are rich. FHS has a great fan-base with many great families - so does Brentwood. I would be foolish if I tried to make fun of the entire brentwood fanbase bc of you.

GO REBELS!!! WHIP THE BRUINS!!!

Deduction is how I arrived at 'lady'. Your posts seem more like a post my sister or mom would write bc you are nitpicking about how some kid (most probably) is redneck and has no couth. Couth is also not a word that many men use in a day-to-day conversation. Now, bc I called you out and used gender may just be un'couth' but to say that all REBELS are classless bc of a smart-a comment I made is about as dumb as me saying all BHS fans are snobby bc they are rich. FHS has a great fan-base with many great families - so does Brentwood. I would be foolish if I tried to make fun of the entire brentwood fanbase bc of you.

GO REBELS!!! WHIP THE BRUINS!!!

Please show me where I said "all" rebels. You cannot because I did not. I merely pointed out the fact that most of the franklin posters on here uphold the commonly believed reputation of Franklin. You didn't really call me out. I called you and other Franklin posters out and you have only further proven my point about Franklin's reputation. My choice of vocabulary does not denote gender, it indicates a higher intelligence. You may now further prove my point of my previous assertations about Franklin's coach, team, and school with your immature posts and insults that show a lack of class, intelligence, and imagination. But again, I did not say "all."