Brentwood vs Franklin Rd 2

ftballkicker

Say what you want. You know you should have won tonight. And what did one more game get you?

what did it get me ???? the fact that you took the time to log onto coacht.com and check the franklin thread and still cry over last week...

so that is what one more game got me - oh and it got me one more game then your team did

what did it get me ???? the fact that you took the time to log onto coacht.com and check the franklin thread and still cry over last week...

so that is what one more game got me - oh and it got me one more game then your team did

Milo, I got your back on this one bro. He's just bitter cause they have a hard time winning the big game against Coach Crawford and the Bruins AGAIN!!!! I swear are the Bruins just lights out when it's money ball time? I do believe Ron and his staff may have done their best coaching job ever with this bunch. This group of seniors couldn't beat the Mother Teresa school for the blind "b" team when they were freshmen. There aren't many of them but kudos to Chudi, Truett, Austin, Michael, Pogue, Carson, Nick, and others! Quarterfinals! Who woulda thunk it! you guys are what hard work is all about.

Milo, I got your back on this one bro. He's just bitter cause they have a hard time winning the big game against Coach Crawford and the Bruins AGAIN!!!! I swear are the Bruins just lights out when it's money ball time? I do believe Ron and his staff may have done their best coaching job ever with this bunch. This group of seniors couldn't beat the Mother Teresa school for the blind "b" team when they were freshmen. There aren't many of them but kudos to Chudi, Truett, Austin, Michael, Pogue, Carson, Nick, and others! Quarterfinals! Who woulda thunk it! you guys are what hard work is all about.

Way way wrong any one can tell you I am Indy supporter, and have a VERY STRONG dislike for Franklin.

So your "he is bitter" is the furthest from the fact. I talked FHS smack cause your BRO had to come on and had to laugh at FHS losing, all the while his beloved bulldogs were wishing they were playing

Yes I wanted BHS to win, but I picked FHS because of the first meeting, they were on a roll and I didn't think BHS offense would score over 14.

I'm closing before you play Johnny Cochran do your homework and keep getting his back ( seems you enjoy it )

Again look at my posts on reference to my dislike of FHS and look at whom I called a top 10 coach in the state ; Crawford

You might try dumping the fake ebonics and turn your hat around......just sayin'.

Wish I could give a plus one on this from my phone!

Rebel there are plenty of us who have love for FHS. We just are smart (most of the time) about what we say and can look at the big picture. People told you all week to watch what you said and that it would be difficult to beat Crawford twice. You predicted 21-0... Not only did you lose but you failed to even score 21 pts....

Hard to beat any team twice in a season in any football league or playoffs. That is why this Z Plan or whatever you call it is such a bad playoff system.....way too many match-up of district foes early in the playoff rounds.

Brentwood the last two seasons is a perfect example of how bad this playoff system is. Last season they win the district and don't even get a home playoff game and go out in the first round. So, because of Brentwood , the playoffs are changed in mid -stream and this season they finish 3rd and get to play a common district foe in the first round and win in the first round and then play another common district foe in the second round and win again. Have we found anything out about Brentwood except they can beat their district foes the second time around. Brentwood seems to have the luck of the draw in this playoff system this season, but got screwed last season and that has yet to make any sense to Hogan. This playoff system is changed every year as we find all it faults. What will we change next season with only one more year left with this mess, we hope!!!!

Another good example is Blackman playing Riverdale in the 2nd round last night...just not right!!! And why is Blackman and Riverdale going East and Siegel, Smyrna and Oakland going West....aren't they in the same town, last time I checked they were.

Hogan says there must be a way where district foes cannot meet until quarterfinals....who cares about travel, travel is good and players enjoy it. Just ask Lenior City who just came to Columbia and Cool Springs from East Tennessee and won both games.

Congrats to the Brentwood players and their coaching staff they are advancing with the system we have in place now....but there has got to be a better way out there. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1