Chuckey-Doak VS Sullivan North

xXLouxHoltzXx

Should be a great game. They run the same offense style. They have played in the pre season they last couple of seasons. So they kinda know each other pretty well. The Starters Tied 14 14 this summer. CD was missing a couple of players to in that match-up to!! I think CD will make history!! and move to the 3rd round! for the first time ever!! it will be a great game though!!

I think this is a game cd can win . North has a good offense no doubt . Sg obviously is Not a wet field football team ( as apparent of the last two weeks ) . But we moved the ball well against them . Norths defense is Not bad but it is Not at the level their offense is . And their is a freight train coming to thunder valley Friday night , its engine number is 25 . Good luck cd , see you there !

I think this is a game cd can win . North has a good offense no doubt . Sg obviously is Not a wet field football team ( as apparent of the last two weeks ) . But we moved the ball well against them . Norths defense is Not bad but it is Not at the level their offense is . And their is a freight train coming to thunder valley Friday night , its engine number is 25 . Good luck cd , see you there !

I am both anxious and nervous about this game. The two teams know each other fairly well and know each other's offenses well. I feel like it will be a who stops who the most determines the winner type of match. I still feel like any team will have their hands full trying to stop the "engine number 25" you refer to. He is a man lol

The question I always wanted answered was this. First of season, CD destroyed Unaka. Then , went to Unicoi and got thumped . What happened at Unicoi? did they stop the Montgomery kid?

That was the 2nd game of the year. This is a totally different team. South Greene killed them then they beat us by 14. Montgomery didn't play the 2nd half. prob made the difference in the game imo. But since then we have played great football. We are getting better each week. we have fought off some key injury's this season and keep fighting! This game will once again better than what people think. People write off CD when they look at our Schedule but according to coacht we have played the better Schedule than North. To me it doesn't matter who you play. It's how you play and we have played good enough to make it to the 2nd round!! and I think we are good enough to make it to the 3rd!!!

• Upvote 1

This game is gonna be a close on ill say that much. But I think Chuckey doak's running game is gonna be too much and if the Defense that showed up last week shows up this week they will win. If you look at the stats The juice has ran for over 500 yards in the last two games pretty impressive I must say. And the defense this year cough cough besides the west greene game has been good I think this team has learned so much from the west greene game that just because it looks like a team is beat you do not stop playing them. I look forward to this game GO BLACK KNIGHTS!!!

This game is gonna be a close on ill say that much. But I think Chuckey doak's running game is gonna be too much and if the Defense that showed up last week shows up this week they will win. If you look at the stats The juice has ran for over 500 yards in the last two games pretty impressive I must say. And the defense this year cough cough besides the west greene game has been good I think this team has learned so much from the west greene game that just because it looks like a team is beat you do not stop playing them. I look forward to this game GO BLACK KNIGHTS!!!

Not sure if North will be able to tackle Julious, #5 from Chuckey-Doak is very dangerous if he plays. He impressed me the most when Chuckey-Doak played Greeneville.

http://greenevillesun.com/story/315942

What about the defense in the Unicoi game?

Not sure if North will be able to tackle Julious, #5 from Chuckey-Doak is very dangerous if he plays. He impressed me the most when Chuckey-Doak played Greeneville.

Engine number 25, as he has been called as of late, will give almost any defense trouble, period. He is a very powerful back with good vision and he's not the slowest guy on the field. CD does have 3 good backs if they all play and play to their potential. CD's passing game is hit or miss. The QB throws some pretty good balls that just simply don't get caught by his receivers. I feel that CD can win this game if CD plays defense like they have the past 2 games and if they can win the turnover battle. Either way, I think this game will be a close one. Last week CD had a pretty decent crowd down in PF, and I hope they turn out in even larger numbers this next week at Sullivan North. Go Knights!