Brighton VS White Station

Tiptonsteve

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know about Brighton is based on their schedule/results. It looks like they are an explosive offense...but I don't see much success against quality opponents. Yes, they beat Millington...but Millington wasn't playing true to their customary form at the time (in my opinion).

I think WS will win this game, but obviously, as you get deeper into the playoffs, nothing can be taken for granted. They will need to be at their best to continue to the next round.

Go Cardinals!!! I know we have a lot a haters out there. Ones that thought Brighton couldn't make it past the first game. Or that we did not deserve home field advantage. Well beat Southwind and it was a good game. No blowout but good football. White Station at Brighton next Friday night. Any predictions.

As a friend of Coach Rutherford I expect them to be ready and beat a very good Brighton football team. As an Arlington supporter I hope we get the chance to face either one of these teams in the quarterfinals. Good luck to both. I am sure it will be a close game either way.

seen some film on brighton , seems like if you take the wr foster out of the game , the get a little lost. good running back and qb that is good but seems to be erratic as of the last few games with several picks. seems like when teams match up man to man , brighton can't handle the pressure.

this uncharted water for the cardinals , 2nd round of the playoffs , some where this team and staff have never been.

like to see brighton win , so they can play whithaven and tim stallings next.

there is a beatdown.

Go Cardinals!!! I know we have a lot a haters out there. Ones that thought Brighton couldn't make it past the first game. Or that we did not deserve home field advantage. Well beat Southwind and it was a good game. No blowout but good football. White Station at Brighton next Friday night. Any predictions.

Cardinals playoff run comes to a halt against the Spartans!

I'm going with White Station. I read the account of the game in the Commercial Appeal. My interpretation from what I read is this. If Cedrick Miller Jr. doesn't get hurt, then we are talking about White Station against Southwind, because Ced Miller Jr was too much for the Cardinals to handle. However, injuries come with the game and Brighton escaped Southwind. They won't escape White Station.

Just saying how I see it. If that's hating, then so be it.