Brighton VS White Station

Tiptonsteve

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station will dub brighton and get drilled by Da Haven again next week.

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven

Da Haven beat White Station 26-17 dosen't sound like you drilled them. Arlington also beat White Station 20-13. You keep talking about respecting Da Haven but you don't show any respect to any one else. You know what they say about respect??? You have to earn it!!!! Let your team show it on the field and then everyone will have to respect them. Come Friday we will find out who the better team is!!!

Da Haven beat White Station 26-17 dosen't sound like you drilled them. Arlington also beat White Station 20-13. You keep talking about respecting Da Haven but you don't show any respect to any one else. You know what they say about respect??? You have to earn it!!!! Let your team show it on the field and then everyone will have to respect them. Come Friday we will find out who the better team is!!!

Ok,,, I think I have this now,,, Both White Haven (Sorry,, Da Haven)and Arlington beat White Station. And Millington beat Arlington but they got beat by White Station by one (1) point! So where does this leave Brighton? Brighton also beat Millington (well if I might add) Oh wait it was only 6 weeks into the season when Brighton played Millington so you can't count that win because Millington had not found themselves yet! Or was it that they got lucky on that game also with their one man show? Kinda funny how most of the people talking bad about Brighton are from Millington and Dyer County, two teams that were picked to beat Brighton but well let's just say fell short of that goal!

I have watched Brighton play several times this year and yes they have a very good team maybe not great but very good! And I am sure White Station also has a very good team or they wouldn't be in the 2nd round of the playoffs. But looks like everyone has counted Brighton out so we will see!

But if we are talking football, the game I would like to see is Brighton vs Arlington with two passing offenses. I think this would be a very good game. Could go down to who every had the ball last, but i guess we will all have to wait till Friday Night to see how it all playes out on the field!! I just hopes everyone is safe and no major injuries!!

Ok,,, I think I have this now,,, Both White Haven (Sorry,, Da Haven)and Arlington beat White Station. And Millington beat Arlington but they got beat by White Station by one (1) point! So where does this leave Brighton? Brighton also beat Millington (well if I might add) Oh wait it was only 6 weeks into the season when Brighton played Millington so you can't count that win because Millington had not found themselves yet! Or was it that they got lucky on that game also with their one man show? Kinda funny how most of the people talking bad about Brighton are from Millington and Dyer County, two teams that were picked to beat Brighton but well let's just say fell short of that goal!

I have watched Brighton play several times this year and yes they have a very good team maybe not great but very good! And I am sure White Station also has a very good team or they wouldn't be in the 2nd round of the playoffs. But looks like everyone has counted Brighton out so we will see!

But if we are talking football, the game I would like to see is Brighton vs Arlington with two passing offenses. I think this would be a very good game. Could go down to who every had the ball last, but i guess we will all have to wait till Friday Night to see how it all playes out on the field!! I just hopes everyone is safe and no major injuries!!

WELL SAID!!

Station will dub brighton and get drilled by Da Haven again next week.

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven

Da Haven got out of the quarters for the first time in history last year..Must be something that keeps the most talented team, year in and year out from making the trip to the big dance! When this happens, you might pick up some respect!!!

After looking at the Millington vs Whitestation game it would appear Whitestation barely pulled the rabbit out of the hat. I personally watched Brighton handle Millington although it started out close. So I have a hard time understanding how so many chatting on who is going to through to the next round so easily dismiss Brighton. I guess we will just have to see. GO CARDINALS !!!!!

Millingtons worst game all yr was against Brighton ... Millington fumbled the ball away 6 times. Brighton scores off I believe 5 of those possessions. Millingtons def was way out in left field. I wish Millington was getting the rematch this week but a few mistakes last week kept us out. If Brighton had a hard time with Southwind they will definatley have it with WS.

WS 35. Brighton 21

Da Haven got out of the quarters for the first time in history last year..Must be something that keeps the most talented team, year in and year out from making the trip to the big dance! When this happens, you might pick up some respect!!!

Know this my friend, ONE starts ONE MILLION... :shock:

At one point in History Riverdale couldn't Get over the Hump of the Semis. but once they did and the culture of playing games DEEP into Nov. was ingrained in their program they became the perennial State Title contenders that they are today! Don't believe me go check out they're playoff record in the mid-90s

Millingtons worst game all yr was against Brighton ... Millington fumbled the ball away 6 times. Brighton scores off I believe 5 of those possessions. Millingtons def was way out in left field. I wish Millington was getting the rematch this week but a few mistakes last week kept us out. If Brighton had a hard time with Southwind they will definatley have it with WS.

WS 35. Brighton 21

So here we go; #6 Southwind and #7 White Station. So I guessing by the above post these two are seeded wrong, Kinda like Brighton and Millington (Brighton did win the H2H.) 2nd I do agree with, Oh boy, Millington did look bad during the Brighton vs Millington game. Brighton just walked all over them, and your All World Back must have fumbled 4 or 5 times. Any time MCHS would get anywhere near the redzone, Brighton would strip the ball away! So I guess what I asking is why everyone want to compare teams to Millington? Like Millington is the Benchmark for all other teams! I, for one did not think Millington was all that good. Yeah, they had a fairly good back, if he could learn to hold on to the ball in traffic, he would be even better. I think the kid from Southwind was a better back. But all the Millington fan want to get on her and talk bad about Brighton and talk about how bad WS will beat them! WS may beat them, but you know WS will know at the end that they have been in one he$$ of a ballgame!!I think BHS was hopeing Millington would win also so they could give them another beat down! But I sure you gonna get back on here and say it would never happened because Millington is SOOOOO much better that Brighton. They didn't prove it the 1st time, and I bet they would not proving it the 2nd! Too bad we will never find out, that is since the University of Millington LOST!!

Edited by RTigerDad

Not sure if #36 Genesy was the fumbler that night.. But I do know he ran for over 150 yard I believe. Webber and our QB did fumble the ball I remember. The fumbles and not tackling were our problem. Arlington is way more dangerous than Brighton who both are just about identical in offense. The difference is Arlingtons QB is the real thing. Brightons QB is a good player but no comparison to Arlingtons. Maybe y'all will meet soon... I'm sure Brighton will say they played a bad game against Riverdale right? Possibly could have been. I'm not saying that Brighton isn't a good team but the way Millington played was not a how they play. Would of loved to rematched y'all..