PoLk @ CaK

polkalumn01

I'm just sayin but will the highly medicated soccer mom that was as pilled up as Lindsey Lohan be working the concession stand this time? In all honesty there were others having to help the lady even move. But that by n by I say Polk will fall to the Warriors by no less than 17. Saw them both against Sweetwater and with #39 the big RB for Polk out with a reinjured hand Polk's running game is lost. 33? 35? The other back just doesn't have enough strength to carry the load. Now Polk's D is not too shabby at all so look for the D to be their saving grace if they stand a chance.

I would love to meet you Mr. Blaster7 and treat you to a grilled burger and some nanner puddn. Before the game would be best, I'm usually there early putting up the inflatable helmet and other odds-n-ends. If you are a plus member you can PM me and we can exchange phone #s. If not, give me a description and time and I will find you around the concession stand. :hungry:

Sorry haven't got the plus yet I need to get it lol. But I'm 26 about 6'4 and be wearing a red and black under armor pullover and of coarse a red Polk hat lol but so will many others.. I usually get there early also I'll be around the concession stand really don't know what time but should be right when they open the gates.

Edited by Blaster7

I'm just sayin but will the highly medicated soccer mom that was as pilled up as Lindsey Lohan be working the concession stand this time? In all honesty there were others having to help the lady even move. But that by n by I say Polk will fall to the Warriors by no less than 17. Saw them both against Sweetwater and with #39 the big RB for Polk out with a reinjured hand Polk's running game is lost. 33? 35? The other back just doesn't have enough strength to carry the load. Now Polk's D is not too shabby at all so look for the D to be their saving grace if they stand a chance.

Dude are you crazy was you at the game last week he carried the ball 27 times and had over 100 yards for the night and he played in the last game of the season. 39 will be ready to go and is a force. Known the kid since he was 5 years old great kid and plays hard. The broke hand is not the hand he carrys with so all is well with 39. I talked with him today and he is ready to go.

Edited by Blaster7

Dude are you crazy was you at the game last week he carried the ball 27 times and had over 100 yards for the night and he played in the last game of the season. 39 will be ready to go and is a force. Known the kid since he was 5 years old great kid and plays hard. The broke hand is not the hand he carrys with so all is well with 39. I talked with him today and he is ready to go.

Oh....... ok, I get it, not supposed to say anything. Whoopsie! My bad! ;)

If you want to listen in on the CAK side of the broadcast tune in to WNOX 100.3FM. It has a very strong signal and will have a pre & post game show. It will also be streamed live on the internet at www.wnoxfm.com

Yea I may have to. I have the four month old and the wifey has to work til 8. So I may not get to make the trip...

Sorry haven't got the plus yet I need to get it lol. But I'm 26 about 6'4 and be wearing a red and black under armor pullover and of coarse a red Polk hat lol but so will many others.. I usually get there early also I'll be around the concession stand really don't know what time but should be right when they open the gates.

If you are 6'4 then I will be able to find you. I should be there between 5:30 and 6:00. I'll look you up and we can grab some grub. I'll be the handsome guy wearing Royal Blue & Vegas Gold, :mrgreen:

If this game is anything like last year's, it will be an excellent game for the fans. 2 contrasting styles of play but both very good football teams. Last year's contest went right down to the wire with CAK pulling it out to earn the right to face Alcoa in round 3. This one should be a lot of fun to watch. Come early and eat an excellent grilled hamburger and some of our trademark banana pudding.

Edited by Govolsknox