Lewis County AT Fairview

Slim88

Fairview is overrated. We should of beat them like we did Lewis Co.

This will be the game of overrated LBs. Lewis has the all-american LB # 30 :mrgreen: that wouldn't start for the Tigers but every coach in the district would want him. The Fairview's #20 apparently is an SEC prospect, I almost fell out of my seat in the stands when someone told me that.

The difference in this game will be the physical play of Lewis Co. Fairview was soft and will continue to be that way.

Lewis 35

Fairview 14

[

/quote]

just when I think your just stupid you open your mouth again and I realize your an idiot, we beat the crap out of you so if we are overrated what does that make you? as far as #20 goes you can ask your quarterback and runningbacks how good he is, sounds like greeneyed jealousy to me.

Edited by jacketsbeatyou

davies dad?

This will be the game of overrated LBs. Lewis has the all-american LB # 30 :mrgreen: that wouldn't start for the Tigers but every coach in the district would want him. The Fairview's #20 apparently is an SEC prospect, I almost fell out of my seat in the stands when someone told me that.

The difference in this game will be the physical play of Lewis Co. Fairview was soft and will continue to be that way.

Lewis 35

Fairview 14

by the way get your story straight our #20 is not only being recruited by the sec but by pac 10, pac 12, ivy league, and sunbelt but your players would'nt know about these things. are you mr. davies dad?

Personally I feel like this one could go either way. Much respect for the FV team, and all of 12AA for that matter(excluding MC). I kinda hate to meet up with FV so early, I would like to seen all the 12AA teams go much deeper before having to meet. This will be the end of the road for one of these teams. LC28 FV14

I believe this one will be a fast physical game, LC is a good team with alot of talent, but I believe in my Jackets FV 42 LC 20 GO JACKETS! and may everyone come out healthy.

man you know ur fb. THAT WAS WEEK1!!!! and pc is one of the best team in 1A fb and fv game was wk2. fv is a great team and lc has made alot of improvments on both sides of the ball. but dont count your chickens b4 your eggs hatch, very hard to beat a team twice in one season, the way i see it ending up is lc wins 34-28....go panthers

No way Fairview big over Lewis Co

You must be drunk when u posted this...Lewis co. has no shot at beating Fairview, so wake up from that dream

Edited by wolverine78

And please change your name to Marshalls#1fan or something.. Cuz you definitely do not support district12AA...I being a fairvew fan wish the best for Marshall county tigers and

Their playoff run. That along goes with Giles and Page. Y'all are representing the district well! I would say the same to Lewis county but that would be contradictory haha. But come on man.. Really?! Still whining about the loss in the middle of the season? Suck it up! Move on! And fairview will see you again next year...

Slim I totally agree with you. Lewis Co will not beat Fairview and for these people to post Lewis by 21 is insane