Lewis County AT Fairview

Slim88

Three keys to beating Fairview. Stop the jet sweep, stop the reverse and don't kick the ball to Moore. IF you can do these things Fairview will go into panic mode. They know with their O-line and running backs, moore and franklin are wr's, they can't win in a power game. Giles Co. is the only team in the last two regular seasons to figure this out.

Three keys to beating Fairview. Stop the jet sweep, stop the reverse and don't kick the ball to Moore. IF you can do these things Fairview will go into panic mode. They know with their O-line and running backs, moore and franklin are wr's, they can't win in a power game. Giles Co. is the only team in the last two regular seasons to figure this out.

So why are you an X Fairview fan? Or are you just a fan of another school who is going to start bashing the jackets? Please explain.

So, was it you or your son that's no longer on the team? :mrgreen:

Doesn't matter because in a round-a-bout way you are close. Special teams....Yep. Fairview can run the power game but their coach gets too greedy to quick. They don't pound it enough and they don't stick with it. All those cute sets and formations will not affect lb's. corners, & a safety that faces the spread every day in practice. I think thats why Giles is effective against Lite's O. When you are facing OC's offense every day a little motion don't matter. :D

So why are you an X Fairview fan? Or are you just a fan of another school who is going to start bashing the jackets? Please explain.

I am an ex fan because of the coach. I have lived in Fairview my entire life (over 50 years). I know him very well. Most people only see him on the football field but I know the real person that he is.

I am an ex fan because of the coach. I have lived in Fairview my entire life (over 50 years). I know him very well. Most people only see him on the football field but I know the real person that he is.

[/quote

Lol well if that's true you sure showed him! way to be the bigger man! Seems like your just as much of a tool as you make the coach out to be. Bravo!

Hey Juno. How good of a game do you think it's gonna be? People on here are predicting shutouts from both sides. I think it'll be no shut out. But a very close physical game.

I agree with you..fairview and Lewis county have a long history. And for the most part they play a hard physical game against one another. Regardless of who wins. After this game the winner will definitely be better prepared for the next round! Good luck to both teams!