Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Boys, Boys, Boys....Stop with all the hateful words towards me. I don't like it! :roflolk: We'll stop the trash talk and talk about the game what's some Onieda strength and weekness as well as Hampton? You all obviously know much more than me.

Not real sure about Oneida but as for us we only have weaknesses, our line is small and can't block, Waters don't run hard ,44 is terrified,we couldn't tackle a woman in a phone booth, can't cover a pass or get to the opposing QB.We only run right ,left or up the middle, the Old coach is dumber than a rock,the fans know alot more about it.still playing cave man football.Qb can't throw,receivers can't catch. With all that said,I think were in for a beating,I just can't see Oneida having that many weaknesses. The only positive I can come up with is the cannon,but we don't even get to sound it off unless we score.

Oh I allmost forgot,we don't have a phone,if we did we could call Oneida and tell um not to come,its a tough thing getting embarrassed in front of all these kids parents and friends.OH WHAT WILL WE DO.

Edited by pujo
  • Upvote 1

Not real sure about Oneida but as for us we only have weaknesses, our line is small and can't block, Waters don't run hard ,44 is terrified,we couldn't tackle a woman in a phone booth, can't cover a pass or get to the opposing QB.We only run right ,left or up the middle, the Old coach is dumber than a rock,the fans know alot more about it.still playing cave man football.Qb can't throw,receivers can't catch. With all that said,I think were in for a beating,I just can't see Oneida having that many weaknesses. The only positive I can come up with is the cannon,but we don't even get to sound it off unless we score.

Its a sad, sad story :cry:

You left out the 'cow field' these poor boys have to play on. And, did you hear the bicycle chain broke?! Now what will we use to turn the water wheel to produce the power to run the lights and score board! Its one big mess I tell ya

Its a sad, sad story :cry:

You left out the 'cow field' these poor boys have to play on. And, did you hear the bicycle chain broke?! Now what will we use to turn the water wheel to produce the power to run the lights and score board! Its one big mess I tell ya

Brilliant, lets not use the lights and scoreboard.That should even things up somewhat.

Now kids lets use our big boy voices and stop being so sarcastic, I agree that Hampton should be very, I repeat, VERY worried about them Indians coming to scalp them some Bullfrogs, and is that field still really that bad? What does Onieda have besides the "bear"?

Whats all this mess about a Bear, I guarantee you if that Brewster man brings a bear uo here,that Lunsford man will call that Childers man and report them for bringing an illeagle player. They will have to forfeit all their game and there season will be over.

Edited by pujo

Now kids lets use our big boy voices and stop being so sarcastic, I agree that Hampton should be very, I repeat, VERY worried about them Indians coming to scalp them some Bullfrogs, and is that field still really that bad? What does Onieda have besides the "bear"?

If we are very VERY worried about any team, we deserve to loose!

Confidence, hustle and playing ALL OUT is BULLDOG football...then you let the chips fall where they may

The field is so so....Just run wide from the 40 to 40, 'cause the horses and cow's water troughs usually set in the middle of the field...very bumpy and sloshy

If we are very VERY worried about any team, we deserve to loose!

Confidence, hustle and playing ALL OUT is BULLDOG football...then you let the chips fall where they may

The field is so so....Just run wide from the 40 to 40, 'cause the horses and cow's water troughs usually set in the middle of the field...very bumpy and sloshy

I figured the field was abt that way, I saw where gback was complaining abt clohdlands field on their thread. It's not that bad is it?

I've heard ruffling about Onieda bringing a "bear" to the game? I'm not sure just a ruor I assume. If I decide to venture up in the sticks to watch some hand off's could I meet the mighty, all-great, all-knowing, wonderful, wizard of ozz pujo?

I'd like to meet some of the Oneida posters.Great football fans just like me. Can't say I'd want to meet you.

I've heard ruffling about Onieda bringing a "bear" to the game? I'm not sure just a ruor I assume. If I decide to venture up in the sticks to watch some hand off's could I meet the mighty, all-great, all-knowing, wonderful, wizard of ozz pujo?

Ill bet the 'bear' is some big-ole fb player...we gotta few bears too!

Waters 5'1 112 lbs

Adkins 4'9 135 lbs (hes a whopper!)

Trusler 5'0 144 lbs (Dbl whopper)

Chambers 5'1/2" 133 lbs

Beef 5'2 165 (the King whopper)

Eddie O. 4'4 121 lbs