Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Pujo,That was one of the things I liked about Mike it didn't matter who's kid it was.Mike didn't do the senority thing if a freshman could do the job better than a senior then the job was his.It didn't matter who the parents were.One of cloudland's best freshman teams sat on the bench for three years while robbie was there.very few saw any playing time til their senior year.

No Coach or schools is perfect,they all seem to have the human element.But for my part of it, I want a coach to be fair to my kids and I want them to push um to be the best they can be. Thats the same thing I expect out of the teachers or anyone else leading my children.When you hit the real world,noone is going to give you anything and if you are not accountable or go at things halfhearted,someone is going to take your job. Its easy as a coach to just please the people you like or have a little clout but thats not fair to anyone. I didn't try to make it easy on mine, I put him in a tough position,school is alot harder,getting a starting position in every sport is going to be alot harder and he will be hated by not only Cloudland but by the school he's at. That desision was not made to hurt anyone at Cloudland or help anyone at Hampton,it was simply a matter of doing what I thought was best for my kid.Its not fair but its just the nature of things.But ultimately you have to understand that the world is not fair, you may or may not get what you deserve and that can go either way,but you have to learn to fight through it. If you work hard enough,the chances improves alot.