Arlington vs Whitehaven

atiger22

In the State? How far east have you traveled on Friday nights? Have you seen Maryville High Schools secondary play? Defending State Champs 6A, secondary is still intact and playing well ......

... How far WEST have you Traveled on Friday Nights?!?! How many points has Maryville given up this season? Whitehaven has given up 65 in 11 games! That's why I say those 4 maybe the BEST in the State or even Mid-South. :hungry:

... How far WEST have you Traveled on Friday Nights?!?! How many points has Maryville given up this season? Whitehaven has given up 65 in 11 games! That's why I say those 4 maybe the BEST in the State or even Mid-South. :hungry:

They need to be the BEST in the state to stop Arlingtons air attack. And for pats73 Arlington does have a running game we just don't run. Arlington spreads the ball to 5 different atheletes that can all take it home. This is going to be a very good game.

We have given up 85 points in 11 games, 8 games against playoff teams, we went deep into our depth chart during a lot of 3rd and 4th quarters of play. Just sayin IMO that some pretty good DB play out east :roflol: .....good luck to you guys , no disrespect here (I wish your team the best )

Arlington is terrible and we will prove it tom night. We all bout ending seasons next 4 weeks!

Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven

Arlington is terrible? How do you come up with that? Another one of your no nonsense posts. How are you going to feel tomorrow night when this terrible Arlington team comes into your home and ends your teams season. I guess we know what you will eating for Thanksgiving..crow. Can't wait till kickoff. After tomorrow night no one else will have to read another post from Jus Sayin Respect Da Haven till next year. You can start your 1st post next year by telling everyone how Arlington robbed Whitehaven of a shot at a state championship and how this year will be different and you have already booked your rooms to Cookeville and that 2013 will be Da Havens year. Good luck next year!!

Let's see here. RepectDaHaven joined CoachT 4 days ago and atiger22 joined 5 days ago.

I'm just going to sit back and watch you two talk smack to each other until it is game time. :popcorneater:

It is kind of funny respect dahaven sounds like a youngster full of hope and emotion.

the arlington qb will keep whitehaven off balance all night they will know if they are comming or going all night long . he gets the ball out very quick and on target the big boys on your defence will bent over after the second quarter trying to find air. who is this da haven person any way noboby in the state knows him he is not on scout.com as a prospect only known in the memphis area i guest.

Look at all those teams records.. Look at the teams those teams lost to. No impressive. Whitehaven will have a shootout on there hands..

This game will not be a shootout.

Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games.

--------------------------------------------------

Whitehaven's defense will do what it does -- shut down another opponent, Arlington.

Whitehaven 28 -- Arlington 17

Whitehaven's D hasn't played anything special this yr. No private schools which they usually play. All local city schools. Not hard to shut down teams who are down. If y'all play your 2nd team well ther might not have been a shutout.. Whitehaven's D might be considered the best from there stats but look at the talent of teams they have played and shut out. Apparently MUS D is better. The shut out East the Haven didn't. Mus shut out Whitestation and well The Haven didn't. So in there minds they have the best D in the state. Either way the it goes Merryville or Riverdale will win the State.