District 10A

McEwenAlumni

Colkid, your probably what your username says a "kid". And trust me, I will be at every game this year. Probably one of the loudest fans as well. If you want to meet thats fine with me. Just let me know when ya head down.

Go Warriors!

Oh I'll let you know. That's week, attacking my screen name lol :roflolk: ... Trust me anybody that reads some of the ignorance you post will agree that your the child.

I am from McEwen and I would like to take the opportunity to say that not everyone here has the same cocky and childish attitude that McEwenAlumni is unfortunately displaying. We are excited because we know the potential this upcoming season has, but as a majority, we are not thinking it will be easy. Good luck to all the teams in 10A this year.

I am from McEwen and I would like to take the opportunity to say that not everyone here has the same cocky and childish attitude that McEwenAlumni is unfortunately displaying. We are excited because we know the potential this upcoming season has, but as a majority, we are not thinking it will be easy. Good luck to all the teams in 10A this year.

Hey KC, I am in no way letting mr alumni change my regard for the good people of Mactown. I have been a fan of the warriors for a few years now, and I love watching them play. I have never seen those boys give up or hang their heads, they have always left it all on the floor. I can tell you right now that over the last few years the only team that really made us nervous was that scrappy bunch from Mactown and they always gave us a heck of a game. Last year at yalls region game with NCS we had a group from CA stay to cheer yall on an that was one of the best finishes I think I've ever seen, them boy's really showed what they was made of.

Week? Your looking for the word weak there.

Get yals student section ready for the game as well, I want it to be epic!

Now your really grasping for straws. Just remember "pride comes before a fall". And if you keep talking to people the way you do you will find there is no one there to pick you up.

Just wondering what people think about the district this year and who takes 2nd?

1.McEwen

The rest up for debate.

Let the talking begin!

Listen here Mr. Alumni, a.k.a. DUFUS.... The patriot punch stutent section is ready for those warriors this yr.. i know the attitude they carry and i DO NOT like it! Lets just say im going to be a factor for the patriots teasm this yr.... "gearge bedsales" hahahahaha i like it. PATRIOTpowerPUMPINGpunchingPRIDE

Listen here Mr. Alumni, a.k.a. DUFUS.... The patriot punch stutent section is ready for those warriors this yr.. i know the attitude they carry and i DO NOT like it! Lets just say im going to be a factor for the patriots teasm this yr.... "gearge bedsales" hahahahaha i like it. PATRIOTpowerPUMPINGpunchingPRIDE

I like it PatriotPunch! Colkid could take some notes from you on how to talk on message board! Try to get as many students ready for the game this year, it really makes the game that much better when you have some good student sections going at it! If you like George Bedsales wait till we play lol

Children... Children... Things are getting a little heated in 10A early in to the season...

The district might be tight for a while, but look for McEwen to win once it really matters... I believe that everyone will at least have one loss in the district by the end of the year... That being said, McEwen should (note I say should) be favored to win in every game they play this year up until the state tournament (if they make it that far) and have to play someone from the west (i.e. Lake County, BTW, etc...). McEwen has the advantage of athleticism and experience which can only be matched or exceeded by Perry County in the midstate.

WHH will have a ligit team this year, they should be able to contend for a sub state birth, but that is it... They should end up second in the district, and might be able to pull an upset against McEwen if McEwen fails to show up, but also can very easily get beat by a down NCS, CA, or East team. WHH lacks the post season experience and possibly the desire to win when it truely matters...

NCS, CA, HC, and East should be mixed up at the 3, 4, 5, and 6 spot with NCS getting the edge simply due to coaching... CA will be green, but might be able to gel come tournament time... East will bring a little heat come tourney time due to home court advantage if they can make it out of the first round...

Merrol Hyde and JBS bring up the rear with very little hope of competing in the district...

Proposed district results

1. McEwen, 13-1 in the district, district champ, region champ, sectional winner, state tournament appearance distance depends on the draw

2. WHH, 11-3 in the district, 2nd district, 2nd region, secional loser

3. NCS, 9-5 in the district, third in district, region semis

4. CA, 7-7 in the district, fourth in district, region appearance

5. East, 7-7 in the district, fifth in district

6. HC, 6-8 in the district, sixth in district

7. JBS, 2-12 in the district, seventh in district

8. MH, 1-13 in the district, eighth in district

Good Luck Warriors and to all of 10A when you don't face McEwen... The season starts next Tuesday, so take each game one game at a time... and leave no regret on the floor...

***McEwen quote for the year***

Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard...

District MVP is an individual award and I could care less who takes that home...

I like it PatriotPunch! Colkid could take some notes from you on how to talk on message board! Try to get as many students ready for the game this year, it really makes the game that much better when you have some good student sections going at it! If you like George Bedsales wait till we play lol

Wow, you like the part were PPunch calls you dufus? Looks like he took some notes from me. All I'm saying is you need to grow up, you haven't been on here long enough to be talking crazy to everybody.

Wow, you like the part were PPunch calls you dufus? Looks like he took some notes from me. All I'm saying is you need to grow up, you haven't been on here long enough to be talking crazy to everybody.

Didn't know I was talking to the Administrator on Coacht! Wow, you just can't stop talking about it lol, let it go kid, and talk about how yal will be in a fight for 4th and nothing more.