SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

I hope so,he gave me a hardship to be his waterboy....... :unsure:

Lancer we don't need any waterboys on the mountain. We have a watergirl that is going to be a Jr. next year and she does not need any help. Don't think you could keep up with her anyway. :roflol: I may have one trade in here pom poms and start tot'n some high quality H2O next year anyway. :thumb: Good luck down there in the valley!

Lancer we don't need any waterboys on the mountain. We have a watergirl that is going to be a Jr. next year and she does not need any help. Don't think you could keep up with her anyway. :roflol: I may have one trade in here pom poms and start tot'n some high quality H2O next year anyway. :thumb: Good luck down there in the valley!

Not the team waterboy,Bills waterboy..He told me at the Boyd and FCS game.....that i could be his waterboy...Troll was there, Bill walk right up to me and said,Lancer you got the job......Smeagle started crying right there he thought he should have got the job :roflol:

WhTs the latest signal faithful? Went from rumor EK was coming to the hill, to its a done deal and now im hearing thats not gonaa happen? if he infact isnt joining the eagles then I bet Soddys coach isnt sleeping easy, I hear alot of Soddy folks would welcome EK back with open arms. Could get interesting

The job just got posted this week so time will tell.

The job is for a PE/Wellness teacher and it is posted on the HCDE website.

Could Houston White be getting that job? I've heard that he and Coach Price are friends. And White just resigned at Hixson and he's already got another job lined up according to the TFP article. Just speculation but seems very possible. Any thoughts?