kingstons vic king retires after 26 years

jacketfan82

Don't worry - I am sure that CAK can 'recruit' some good D players before next year!

Ha,ha. :roflol: Recruiting is a common accusation with privates. Those allegations are so far off the mark with CAK that they flow off my back like water off a duck. :D Quack, quack. At any rate, I think you are partially right any way. CAK will find some good D players, but they will be from this years roster or any transfer who pays full tuition and does not have an athletic record with the TSSAA. :thumb:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see where this is going,your just backing the assistants,pankey especially,not sayin he wouldnt be a good coach,but when you cant stop a qb run all year or a pass over the middle then something is wrong,also im not stating any cute comments,just the truth,anything wrong with that? i dont think a coach shouldnt coach a sport he knows nothing about,thats like saying cak coach bradley coaches the tennis team at cak,i mean really? it just seems like your looking for a argument,so this is the last time i will acknowledge ur insane comments,this is a forum,not just about you,that means other people get to state there opinion rightfully,so my opinion is kingston needs a good coach,unless its collier,then they need to go after some1 elsewhere,and bring there own staff,the kingston buddy program has failed for many years now.i only want the best for the jackets,but when your not living up to the expectations year in and out then people are gonna be critical,especially the talent that has came through kingston since 1980s.

Your right I do back the assistants, assistants do what the head coach ask of them, just like you do what your boss ask of you whether you agree with the method or not, , heck pankey coaches high school then leaves to go coach the middle school but I don't hear you talking about any of that, this is a forum and you do get to voice your opinion, the good thing is nobody your giving it too does the hiring and neither do you, and thank god for that. If you knew anything at all you would know that pankey coaches d-line he does not call defenses, and you mentioned stone memorials QB about how he ran all over Kingstons defense, if I recall Kingston won that game and held them to 7 points, it don't matter if they had 500 yards rushing they were held to 7 points. Your an idiot, That buddy program your talking about got Coach King 199 wins,and collier is part of that buddy system, he coached here for 8 years before he went to Webb. Like I said before pankey or collier either one would do a good job. One things for sure you will know in a few weeks, sources tell me that neither pankey or collier has even applied for it. Now get your smartphone out and post some more opinions.

Edited by bigmo90

hey mo,i bet ur busting a sweat posting ur comments ur so fired up,im at the point i dont care who gets it,this is a good job,and hopefully someone with a football i,q gets it,so that takes ur name outta the hat also,and on the recruiting thing,i dont think they recruitmi just think there getting some catholic players over to cak now maybe,i mean if you had a chance to go across the street and compete for titles every year why not? its a new era,kids like the spread offenses,and young energetic coaches,if you get a kid who grew up in heritage,and his parents get a job in maryville and he happens to play football and has no choice to play at maryville,but if a coach reaches out to a kid and tells him to come to there school,then yes thats the recruiting gig.either way its all about coaching,and talent,kingston will be back once they get some kids out of the hallway and on the field.