Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

Alright time for an old one to wade into this topic. First off I believe RedKuda is either a Lawyer, politician, or a College Philosophy professor. Just an argument for every statement. The Eagleville Version of the almighty Croz!

Seriously, whether it's 1 or 100 I do believe the Tigers take this one. Eagleville is looking for a stamp of approval for their program and I really don't see this as being the game where people will be able to say these guys are for real. One season will not give that to them but I do believe they might be headed in the right direction for sure.

Lastly, it's time for these Tigers to put themselves with the ones before them. Don't just play the game, FINISH IT!

Lawyer, Politician, dang it OldTiger, don't you go be cussing me like that...:lol:, yeah I oughta write for a sports magazine, all these Tiger fans are stubborn cusses, if their team's as stubborn as they are they'll be pretty good I figure. What's funny about the Eagles is that this is not the most talented team they've had at least in the four years I've been following them since my son's been there but they are probably the hardest working and tightest knit group they've had. I believe it will always be hard for them to maintain consistent big seasons like this because they are competing with all the big schools I've mentioned on here already in Rutherford Co, Especially with Riverdale, Blackman and Oakland. If they were in a more rural county they would be more consistent and competitive year in and out. They have very good coaches that have coached with State Champions before. Hopefully they can build on this year.

If that's when you graduated, I have to know you.

Give me clue. I may can help you change that username. :roflolk:

Hey Croz, yes i will give you a clue on who I am and it will only take two words. "Crab Orchard" lol and yes I would love it if you could give me info on how to change the username.