Chester @ Covington

chs15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on. The Massey MATCHUP says Covington 28 Chester County 21, so I don't think this is a blowout at all. I expect a close game, and I will look forward to hearing more about Chester County as we go along.

For Chester County fans, Covington is back to running our wing-T offense that was our bread and butter when we played in the 3A state championship game twice in the last 10 or 11 years. You can expect to see run, run, run and maybe 2 or 3 passes per game from us. We have three capable running backs that can each gain 100 yards per game or more.

Let me know what kind of offense I will see from Chester County.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

Hold on. The Massey MATCHUP says Covington 28 Chester County 21, so I don't think this is a blowout at all. I expect a close game, and I will look forward to hearing more about Chester County as we go along.

For Chester County fans, Covington is back to running our wing-T offense that was our bread and butter when we played in the 3A state championship game twice in the last 10 or 11 years. You can expect to see run, run, run and maybe 2 or 3 passes per game from us. We have three capable running backs that can each gain 100 yards per game or more.

Balanced offense, generally run first. Defense is stout. This should be a good quarterfinal.

You can expect multiple sets. The I to shotgun with four wides. One main back that has close to 2000 yards rushing on the season and doubles as a good receiver. Several other contributors and a running QB. One common opponent Dyersburg. We beat them 38 - 14.

You can expect multiple sets. The I to shotgun with four wides. One main back that has close to 2000 yards rushing on the season and doubles as a good receiver. Several other contributors and a running QB. One common opponent Dyersburg. We beat them 38 - 14.

Welcome to coachT buffett97 and GO EAGLES!

Covington is a very good team from what I've read on here. That being said to the starter of this thread hold your horses there buddy!

Covington has beat two teams in the playoffs that they know very well, but it is very hard to beat two good teams twice so I will give them the upmost respect!

CC has beaten two inner-city Memphis teams on the road in Memphis that they knew nothing about other than game film! So I expect the upmost respect handed this way also!

This will be a battle I'm looking forward to it!!!

Edited by use2play4cc