Chester @ Covington

chs15

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who wants to talk football? Instead of ppl saying I "know nothing about CC but I can Garuntee this...."

Fact is no one can Garuntee what's going to happen Friday night except for the kids in the pads!

So here's a few numbers through 12 games.

Covington. Chester

Off 447. 405

Def 230. 155

Records both 10-2

So Covington has scored more points. CC has allowed less points. Yea I'm ready to see this game!

So who wants to talk football? Instead of ppl saying I "know nothing about CC but I can Garuntee this...."

Fact is no one can Garuntee what's going to happen Friday night except for the kids in the pads!

So here's a few numbers through 12 games.

Covington. Chester

Off 447. 405

Def 230. 155

Records both 10-2

So Covington has scored more points. CC has allowed less points. Yea I'm ready to see this game!

Sounds like a good game to me. :popcorneater:

See yall on Friday. GO EAGLES!!!

What kind of following does Chester County bring on the road? Any estimates of how many fans went to the first-round and second-round games in Memphis? Obion County had a large crowd at our place last Friday night. Covington did too, of course. We may also pick up some fans from other area teams that have been eliminated from the playoffs (Brighton and Munford, e.g.). Not that those fans will necessarily root for Covington, being rivals and all.

But, it will add to the number of tickets sold and the excitement level at the game.

Ya gotta love playoff football! And there are no TV timeouts or instant replays, so the action is pretty much non-stop.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

What kind of following does Chester County bring on the road? Any estimates of how many fans went to the first-round and second-round games in Memphis? Obion County had a large crowd at our place last Friday night. Covington did too, of course. We may also pick up some fans from other area teams that have been eliminated from the playoffs (Brighton and Munford, e.g.). Not that those fans will necessarily root for Covington, being rivals and all.

But, it will add to the number of tickets sold and the excitement level at the game.

Ya gotta love playoff football! And there are no TV timeouts or instant replays, so the action is pretty much non-stop.

We will bring alot of fans with us. We usually fill up the stands everywhere we go. It seems like the whole city comes out. Im sure with this type of a gmae with us being as far as we are we will bring alot of people. There was over 5000 people at the Lexington game earlier this year CC probably had 2000+ fans there for that game.how many usually come to home games there?

We will bring alot of fans with us. We usually fill up the stands everywhere we go. It seems like the whole city comes out. Im sure with this type of a gmae with us being as far as we are we will bring alot of people. There was over 5000 people at the Lexington game earlier this year CC probably had 2000+ fans there for that game.how many usually come to home games there?

You know, I am terrible at estimating crowds. Our home crowds had fallen off over the last few years when Charger football had some losing seasons. Last year we were 5-5 and lost our first-round playoff game, so crowds have slowly improved over this season as our success continued. I will guess that we had the biggest crowd of the year there for our last game. The home stands looked pretty full, and there is a new set of bleachers in one end zone that was full. I will guess at 2500 for our crowd, but I may be off and would like to hear how many folks our other fans estimate.

I do know that I saw some Covington folks at the last two games that I had not seen at a Charger game this year. I'll take the fair weather fans too. It takes all kinds to make a program.

You know, I am terrible at estimating crowds. Our home crowds had fallen off over the last few years when Charger football had some losing seasons. Last year we were 5-5 and lost our first-round playoff game, so crowds have slowly improved over this season as our success continued. I will guess that we had the biggest crowd of the year there for our last game. The home stands looked pretty full, and there is a new set of bleachers in one end zone that was full. I will guess at 2500 for our crowd, but I may be off and would like to hear how many folks our other fans estimate.

I do know that I saw some Covington folks at the last two games that I had not seen at a Charger game this year. I'll take the fair weather fans too. It takes all kinds to make a program.

Yea same with us the more wins you get the more fans you get! We usually have a good crowd tho winning or losing! This year has been a special season so we've picked up alot of fans! We will definitely have your visitor section full! I'm ready for a good game on Friday night! GO EAGLES!!