Milan AT Fairview

Slim88

That's a big statement buster. Milan may give up a big play every now and then, but our defense is

very solid. We had two interception returns for Td's last game. If you think you're

playing about the same team as last year, your big surprise will come before christmas.

:thumb: i dont know who buster is but i have read a few of his posts and all he does is bash on Milan, must be someone from Westview?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny-celebrity-pictures-hurrr-futburrr.jpg

Your post is irrelevant. Mosey back on over to the Ensworth threads.

I thought you private school kids were supposed to be smart?

4THNINCHES... BUSTED!!! Take your trash talk back to Ensworth little man so you can run and hide behind those recruits you tutor for...

Edited by rebulldawg

You never cease to amaze me with your posts. Milan may have more special team yards than anyone in

the state of TN. We have two return men that I would put against anyone, our kick-off guy puts

it in the end zone most of the time and can make FG's from 45-48 yds. We have a very solid

punter, and although our QB had some timing issues early, he's been spot on the last three games.

He's Milan's starting pitcher, so yea he's got a cannon and we have two very good senior WR's.

Milan can score many different ways with many different people. Your comment about Milan playing

smash mouth football this year just shows how much you don't know about us. Please for everyone's

sake, stay off this thread.

For all the real Fairview fans, I'm looking for a great hard fought, close football game. Good luck

One more thing, how far is Loveless Cafe, and are they as crowded Friday afternoons as they are on

Sundays?

Haha that's what my purpose is on here.....to amaze you :roflol:

BTW, I'm not going anywhere so you better learn to deal with it.....because we both know you couldn't do anything about it :roflol:

Enjoy your trip to beautiful Williamson County but don't expect to leave a "winner" on Friday night. Milan's quarterback isn't Jack Ramey and they don't have playmakers like Franklin and/or Moore. Milan is also going to have a difficult time blocking Buttrey and Stevenson PLUS an all-state linebacker in Cavender.

Milan will score twice but no more than that and it takes a lot more than 2 scores to beat Fairview.....Giles County is the only exception to the rule because they seem to hold a mental edge in continuing to own Fairview.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COMPARE SCHEDULES

Look at Fairview's schedule: Quality vs Non-Quality Foes

Cheatham County

Marshall County

Page

Hickman County (x2)

Lewis County (x2)

Giles County

Northwest

Sping Hill

East Hickman

Summit

Look at Milan's schedule: Quality vs Non-Quality Foes

Humboldt

Covington

South Gibson (x2)

Westview (x2)

Huntingdon

Peabody

Gibson County

Crockett County

Ripley

Haywood County

BREAKING IT DOWN

South Gibson (6-5) and Hickman County (5-6) pretty much cancel one another out right away. Both teams have 2 victories against those two schools.

Westview (7-5) and Lewis County (7-5) cancel one another out. Both teams have 2 victories against each of them as well.

Humboldt (9-2) competed in a weaker class than did Cheatham County (6-5) and Page (6-6). Page showed their potential by knocking off previous unbeaten Lexington. Humboldt beat Jo Byrns 34-14 in their matchup. Cheatham County beat Jo Byrns 35-14 when they had a chance to play them. Looks pretty even to me!

Covington (10-2) and Marshall County (9-3) cancel one another out. Both of those teams are still playing and each of these teams beat them when they played. Milan snuck past Covington and Farview drilled Marshall County.

Huntingdon is 11-0 in 1A. Giles County is 9-3 in 4A. They are the 2 teams that both of these teams lost to during the regular season. Both of them have won state titles in recent memory and both are in the hunt with just 3 weeks to go this year. That cancels each other out as well. I will say that Huntingdon was more convincing in their win over Milan than was Giles County in their win over Fairview.

BTW, I'm not going anywhere so you better learn to deal with it.....because we both know you couldn't do anything about it :roflol:

Enjoy your trip to beautiful Williamson County but don't expect to leave a "winner" on Friday night. Milan's quarterback isn't Jack Ramey and they don't have playmakers like Franklin and/or Moore. Milan is also going to have a difficult time blocking Buttrey and Stevenson PLUS an all-state linebacker in Cavender.

Milan will score twice but no more than that and it takes a lot more than 2 scores to beat Fairview.....Giles County is the only exception to the rule because they seem to hold a mental edge in continuing to own Fairview.

Cheatham County

Marshall County

Page

Hickman County (x2)

Lewis County (x2)

Giles County

Northwest

Sping Hill

East Hickman

Summit

Humboldt

Covington

South Gibson (x2)

Westview (x2)

Huntingdon

Peabody

Gibson County

Crockett County

Ripley

Haywood County

BREAKING IT DOWN

South Gibson (6-5) and Hickman County (5-6) pretty much cancel one another out right away. Both teams have 2 victories against those two schools.

Westview (7-5) and Lewis County (7-5) cancel one another out. Both teams have 2 victories against each of them as well.

Humboldt (9-2) competed in a weaker class than did Cheatham County (6-5) and Page (6-6). Page showed their potential by knocking off previous unbeaten Lexington. Humboldt beat Jo Byrns 34-14 in their matchup. Cheatham County beat Jo Byrns 35-14 when they had a chance to play them. Looks pretty even to me!

Covington (10-2) and Marshall County (9-3) cancel one another out. Both of those teams are still playing and each of these teams beat them when they played. Milan snuck past Covington and Farview drilled Marshall County.

Huntingdon is 11-0 in 1A. Giles County is 9-3 in 4A. They are the 2 teams that both of these teams lost to during the regular season. Both of them have won state titles in recent memory and both are in the hunt with just 3 weeks to go this year. That cancels each other out as well. I will say that Huntingdon was more convincing in their win over Milan than was Giles County in their win over Fairview.

and if you bend over and kiss your own butt, then you can make this book a love story. :roflol:

Cheatham County

Marshall County

Page

Hickman County (x2)

Lewis County (x2)

Giles County

Northwest

Sping Hill

East Hickman

Summit

Humboldt

Covington

South Gibson (x2)

Westview (x2)

Huntingdon

Peabody

Gibson County

Crockett County

Ripley

Haywood County

BREAKING IT DOWN

Wouldnt kick it to jeff demps from Milan. Or chris rainey. I have a feeling that big body Tailback from Milan is going to be stiff arming yellow jerseys all the way to paydirt.