Dresden vs Westwood

hogheaven

Hey all the Dresden posse that is going to Memphis on that charter bus,don't let that big fine ride go to your heads. Your still supporting a team that is dirty and unclassy. HA HA!! Posse get ready for some exciting football to be played on Friday night. Lets go give them boys the support they deserve and need. The boys are bragging on us for the noise we have been making for them.Everyone that is driving, I hope you have a safe trip there and back. Good luck Lions and bring home the victory. Go Lions!

Greetings from Denver!!!!! Cant wait for tomorrow night Lions need to be fired up as much as the posse will be. We've even got people in Denver Co pulling for the Lions. Hopefully they can manage to keep our plane in the air today so I can catch the Insane bus tomorrow.

Good luck to all and have safe travels.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from Denver!!!!! Cant wait for tomorrow night Lions need to be fired up as much as the posse will be. We've even got people in Denver Co pulling for the Lions. Hopefully they can manage to keep our plane in the air today so I can catch the Insane bus tomorrow.

Good luck to all and have safe travels.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ysoangry, have a safe flight! We need your horn and bell skillz tomorrow night in Melvis...