Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

Why throw the ball when you're running for 300+. Stats? Really? East Hickman's QB has more passing yards than Cobb and you're gonna talk about stats? Here's a stat for ya, Lewis ran for 250 on y'all, and Marshall can run it much better than them......just ask them. If the Lincoln Co. flip-flippers think that MC can't throw, it could get ugly real quick! Irizarry has already broken the single-game and season school records and is showing no signs of letting up. I may be wrong, but I see MC taking this one.....and it won't be as close as people think.

Now cowboy...... The last decent team y'all played, page, the tiggers hung a huge 3 on them. Not Irazzory 3 but field goal 3. The last 3 teams you played can all be found in the cellar of the 4a rankings. Two in the bottom 10 and the other 17 from the bottom. Your Two playoff wins were against the worst two 4a teams to make the playoffs. So let's be completely honest here, the only thing getting ugly here is your overconfidence. 70.5 hours until a cowboy reality check!

Ok just a little football talk. If anyone has seen more than the games GC played against MC and LC know very well what they are capable of. That being said if you saw those 2 games you also know what GC is capable of. Heads should be on straight this time around. Kicking game has been big last 2 games, no reason to believe it wont be big this game on both sides. If MC's leg keeps the ball in the endzone that will really help MC, but if he lands some short the new weapon will show up quickly. Not saying the weapon is fast, but he has yet to be caught on tape, thats fast. Hope some more bleachers will be put in right field and center as well. Cant wait ready to go right now, even if I dont get to play! GO CATS!!!

Who are you talking about blowing up in the playoffs?Marshall County hasn't been in the playoffs this far since 02 and we're coming in strong.Giles ain't ready no way no how.

Wow,Fairview lost to Giles County?Lol I did not see this one coming. :idea:

Thats from one of your previous posts mctigger You have a habit of not knowing what GC has in store for their competition.

<br>Hey WOMG..hold on now..I think I remember him. He was like the third string waterboy. He had a really big head which came into balance when considering the size of his mouth. He wore short cutoffs with of course his boots...always slipping and falling on the field on those wet days. After taking his team water on the field he would let out a big holler, reach high in the sky and whip himself and scream, "RIDE CULLEOKA RIDE", never knew what in the heck was going on there. But I've got to give him credit he never lost his lil cowboy hat, he was a real trooper and always kept the string pulled really tight. Always bragged about his mom pressing his cowboy shirts with the pearl buttons. <br>I think he is legit WOMG ":flower:

I for real just LOL'd for about 5 mins. This is in the top 5 funniest posts all year! :roflol: Way to go Rock..I'm impressed.<br>

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Ok just a little football talk. If anyone has seen more than the games GC played against MC and LC know very well what they are capable of. That being said if you saw those 2 games you also know what GC is capable of. Heads should be on straight this time around. Kicking game has been big last 2 games, no reason to believe it wont be big this game on both sides. If MC's leg keeps the ball in the endzone that will really help MC, but if he lands some short the new weapon will show up quickly. Not saying the weapon is fast, but he has yet to be caught on tape, thats fast. Hope some more bleachers will be put in right field and center as well. Cant wait ready to go right now, even if I dont get to play! GO CATS!!!

Hey GC fans, what's all the talk about this secret weapon??

I for real just LOL'd for about 5 mins. This is in the top 5 funniest posts all year! :roflol: Way to go Rock..I'm impressed.<br>

The true ones are always the easiest and funniest :flower:

Hey tell those LC boys to stay out of the weight room, Ya'lls motto for next year needs to be leaner, lighter and nicer. I'm still having flashbacks of that 2nd quarter.

Now cowboy...... The last decent team y'all played, page, the tiggers hung a huge 3 on them. Not Irazzory 3 but field goal 3. The last 3 teams you played can all be found in the cellar of the 4a rankings. Two in the bottom 10 and the other 17 from the bottom. Your Two playoff wins were against the worst two 4a teams to make the playoffs. So let's be completely honest here, the only thing getting ugly

here is your overconfidence. 70.5 hours until a cowboy

reality check!

Let's review......MC manhandled Sequoyah (could have won by 50), Sequoyah manhandled Red Bank who put a big beat down on Brainard, the team that Giles was lucky to beat......yeah, I saw their dropped touchdown pass late in the game. So.....reality will definitely be checked.