Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

@likearock agreed it should be a great one. I hope it lives up to the hype of these post. Better believe Giles is working on stopping the run, and Marshall is working on defending the air. I hope you all travel safe and bring a crowd. Quick question. Do you think this rivalry is still as heated as back in the day? Go Tigers Restore the Roar

Really excited about this game tomorrow night. I am a GC fan but didn't get to see the first matchup. From my understanding GC didn't play well at all that game. Since then, GC has shut down Fairview's and Brainerd's one man show, and can possibly do it again tomorrow, but it won't be easy! Al Cobb cannot fumble like he has been prone to do lately and GC will have to pass and get the ball in the hands of their 1,000+ yard receiver. I should be a lot closer than last time!

Good luck to both sides.

@likearock agreed it should be a great one. I hope it lives up to the hype of these post. Better believe Giles is working on stopping the run, and Marshall is working on defending the air. I hope you all travel safe and bring a crowd. Quick question. Do you think this rivalry is still as heated as back in the day? Go Tigers Restore the Roar

You know...I do. The past several years GC dominated and it wasn't as prevelant. At Hightowers last regular season game several years ago GC needed the win to make the playoffs. GC stuffed him running the ball but he did the same to GC's run game. That was an awesome game. The years leading up to that game MC had a run of clear victories. But tomorrow night, more than ever before for these rivals only seperated by 17 miles, the winner will simply win more than the winner of this battle has ever won before. A chance to move on and a chance to end the season of the other. This game is going to be heated like when gasoline is thrown on a fire. So YES! Tiger_4_life, this rivalry is heated with this much on the line. Come 7pm tomorrow night the Bocats fully intend on rolling into Lewisburg and burning it to the ground!

You know...I do. The past several years GC dominated and it wasn't as prevelant. At Hightowers last regular season game several years ago GC needed the win to make the playoffs. GC stuffed him running the ball but he did the same to GC's run game. That was an awesome game. The years leading up to that game MC had a run of clear victories. But tomorrow night, more than ever before for these rivals only seperated by 17 miles, the winner will simply win more than the winner of this battle has ever won before. A chance to move on and a chance to end the season of the other. This game is going to be heated like when gasoline is thrown on a fire. So YES! Tiger_4_life, this rivalry is heated with this much on the line. Come 7pm tomorrow night the Bocats fully intend on rolling into Lewisburg and burning it to the ground!

No Marshall Co. sent flowers to their self from Giles Co. the Bobcats don't do that kind of bullcrap.They don't need to.

Oh but they did......so apparently they do. :) Why would Marshall have to do that, they've done smacked em in the mouth once this year, those guys know they're better.....no extra motivation needed, just have to go do it again.

Oh but they did......so apparently they do. :) Why would Marshall have to do that, they've done smacked em in the mouth once this year, those guys know they're better.....no extra motivation needed, just have to go do it again.

Fess up cowboy....you were riding your stick horse thru the MC land fill picking flowers for your buddy District12A and you got an extra bouquet and delivered it to MC.