Sullivan North vs Austin-East

snhsraider

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Knoxville I am familiar with AE but I haven't ever seen SN. AE traditionally has a lot of speed and athleticism. They run basic offensive sets, not much deception, just off tackle and roll outs and sweeps. Typically their passing game consists of throwing it high and deep and let the speedy receivers run underneath it. Their QB's are usually very mobile and like to run. So schematically I would consider them very basic. Same goes with defense. They will play base coverages and fronts and mix in some blitzes. But they run to the ball well and are good at ball hawking if your QB isn't accurate or have a strong arm. Their special teams are special, ask Alcoa. At any rate, AE is a team that can win against anybody if given the right opportunities. Good luck to both teams. I will be pulling for the Roadrunners to rep our Knoxville area teams.

Being from Knoxville I am familiar with AE but I haven't ever seen SN. AE traditionally has a lot of speed and athleticism. They run basic offensive sets, not much deception, just off tackle and roll outs and sweeps. Typically their passing game consists of throwing it high and deep and let the speedy receivers run underneath it. Their QB's are usually very mobile and like to run. So schematically I would consider them very basic. Same

goes with defense. They will play base coverages and fronts and mix in some blitzes. But they run to the ball well and are good at ball hawking if your QB isn't accurate or have a strong arm. Their special teams are special, ask

Alcoa. At any rate, AE is a team that can win against anybody if given the right opportunities. Good luck to both teams. I will be pulling for the Roadrunners to rep our Knoxville area teams.

Very special......sigh......

Coach Witten, is that you?

Week schedule no defense blah blah blah blah blah....

quite whinning haters, we won our conference, are the only team left in upper east tennesee and will play to the final whistle blows friday night.... I dont care who comes to our place, when they leave win loose or draw, they will know they have been in a dog fight..........

I don't know about everyone but I think North played a weak schedule,the Elizabethton win was a fluke,and Austin-East will bring North a beating.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah... Even if north looses they played one more game than the mighty cyclones..... How can you say they have a weak schedule? There in the same conference wiseone.... And the ones that were out of conference for elizabethton they lost........ Plus the ole fluke team won in there house.....

blitz, blitz, and blitz again and when you turn around blitz somemore.. We will have to get there backs on there heels before they get north and south, speed kills (north has shown that). Offense will have to, play ball control and execute their offense just like we have all year.. This will be a good game, tough test. GO RAIDERS.