Sullivan North vs Austin-East

snhsraider

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion. Apparently you don't undersatand the level of arrogance that comes from the Betsy fans. I bet you can't get one of them to come on here and admit they got beat by a better team. Who are you to judge, you don't have a dog in the fight.

hey 2121a (is that your apartment#) will you shut up already. i admit the raiders had a better team that night. when you all win 2 or 3 conf. titles get back with me. you are so JEALOUS......see ya next year

The boys are thinking about AE and nothing else and thats all that matters, I myself love to play Betsy I love walking through the neighborhood to get to the field & the support their fans show. Them having players out I'm sure hurt them but thats football and all the long time Betsy fans I know on here know this as well. I saw my son have the best game I every saw him play in 12 years ( and I've seen them ALL)in betsy that night. Nothing any one will ever say will take that from me.To beat Betsy was our boys #1 goal they came up with at the beginning of this season. Not because we hate them but because we know to be the best you have to beat the best. This year for what ever reason we beat the best in our world. Next year Betsy comes to North to beat us, thats the beauty of all this. Who we played, who we didn't who was in , who was out, doesn't matter now, the Raiders are one of 8 teams left NOT BAD FOR A TEAM that 5 or 6 years ago did not know if they would even be a team or even a school much longer.

GO RAIDERS

PS BETSY were going to whip you next year too. Good Luck & Congrats on a Great season see you all in bball

thanks raiderdad you make alot of sense when you speak. i wish you all the best of luck friday and hope for a well played injury free game. seein how i dont have a game this friday maybe i'll head over to watch you guys.

and as far as next year we'll just have to wait and see

It will be interesting to see how SN's high scoring offense fairs against AE's stingy defense, which is their pride and joy. Pundits like to say in games that match a good offense against a good defense that the defense usually prevails. Not saying I completely buy that but I understand the sentiment. Hard for me to predict this game since I've never seen SN, but I believe it is going to be a good one.

You are correct. #25 for CDHS didn't even play the entire first half against Unicoi County and none in the 2nd half.

Don't get me wrong. By no means am I giving Unicoi credit for stopping him, cuz they couldn't. I think he had 4 carries for 40 some yards a 10 yd avg. or 10 for 40 some which is still a 4 yd avg. Hey, all I know is I can hang on to 2 things. One, the fact in three years we've tripled the win total in UC from 0 in '09 to 1 in '10 and to 3 in '11. Two, the unstopable #25 was held to under 100 yds. Let me dream. Great game friday night by the way. Enjoyed the heck out of that game. Only because it didn't matter to me either way. Both teams looked great offensively. Good luck to North. Those road runners are hard to catch ask the coyote. C yall friday. Win again, I'm not quite ready to give up friday nights. Give me one more week. :blush:

Don't get me wrong. By no means am I giving Unicoi credit for stopping him, cuz they couldn't. I think he had 4 carries for 40 some yards a 10 yd avg. or 10 for 40 some which is still a 4 yd avg. Hey, all I know is I can hang on to 2 things. One, the fact in three years we've tripled the win total in UC from 0 in '09 to 1 in '10 and to 3 in '11. Two, the unstopable #25 was held to under 100 yds. Let me dream. Great game friday night by the way. Enjoyed the heck out of that game. Only because it didn't matter to me either way. Both teams looked great offensively. Good luck to North. Those road runners are hard to catch ask the coyote. C yall friday. Win again, I'm not quite ready to give up friday nights. Give me one more week. :blush:

I talked to the head ref of the CD Unicoi game and he said Unicoi drove #25 into the chainlink around the field and hurt him early. The Blue Devils had a fine QB this year and the little brother looks to be as good. Good to see the program getting better.