Who win's the BRAC this year

WTSL5581

Idk if I stated this before but I meant when they have their full team.. With football players...Rollins and Hollowell make a huge difference and neither one has even been able to practice basketball yet.

No Sparrow you didn't state this before. If you had, your statement would have still been ridiculous and more than likely proven wrong over the course of the season, but at least it would have made it past the first two games...

No Sparrow you didn't state this before. If you had, your statement would have still been ridiculous and more than likely proven wrong over the course of the season, but at least it would have made it past the first two games...

Hey spreadattack I don't think GreeneVille beats sg this year even with their football players .... what do you think ?

If that was the cd game your referring to they didn't play that well that night. Hosea will keep pushing em

No, I was not referring to the CD game. That game was very sloppy from start to finish. SG can probably chock that up to the variety of emotions that were in the air for that match-up. Hosea really seems to be doing well with what he has out there. They're perfect in the BRAC thusfar aren't they?

How are the teams in the BRAC doing over Christmas break? Any up coming games? where they at? lets keep this thing going this is so dead compared to football. where are all the greeneville fans i know you guys are rolling deep on coacht your the ones who post the most on any board.

Here is a update of South Greene over the break. They played in the Trailblazer Classic. First night they beat Daniel Boone by one in a thriller Collins lead the Rebs with 28 points and 9 steals. Second night they play David Crockett and lost by 6 or something close to that number. good game just shot poor and played poor in this ballgame.

They play at Sullivan north next week. They play Elizabethton in their first game!

• 3 weeks later...