The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

Basing it off of the talent y'all had on the 05 team and the fact that y'all lost most of your playmakers to graduation. We also have basically the same line as last year and that's where the difference of the game will be. Of course the QB will help too

CommanderMan, your analysis is on point. I think FCS wins this one.

Alright...snobama. icon_e_surprised.gif Lets don't get politics involved, please. The Lawyer might get involved.

On another note...i stopped by and watch a little practice this afternoon...man, we have got some speed this year. Just hope Creasy can get'em tuff enuff.

You done messed up I am involved now! LOL

Just Kidding, I just keep grinding my teeth ready for the season guys.

Couldn't get here faster!

Lol and yalls gold ball was won with a 4a team playing in 2a

You have got to be kidding me!!! The pigs at the T$$AA classified us Correctly and it's a Travesty to everyone in the state and our fault that their teams suck THEN they ppunish us for what private schools like FReindship do every year and yall think thats Justice?!?!?!I don't even know why your post even surprises me!! You've never earned anything and have spent your whole life living off your folks and having everything handed to you so it only seems right in your mind that the T$$AA should HAND you a Trophy you didn't earn. Go SCRATCH Silver Spoon!!!

You have got to be kidding me!!! The pigs at the T$$AA classified us Correctly and it's a Travesty to everyone in the state and our fault that their teams suck THEN they ppunish us for what private schools like FReindship do every year and yall think thats Justice?!?!?!I don't even know why your post even surprises me!! You've never earned anything and have spent your whole life living off your folks and having everything handed to you so it only seems right in your mind that the T$$AA should HAND you a Trophy you didn't earn. Go SCRATCH Silver Spoon!!!

Oh yeah you've got us friendship folks figured out lol. And you're telling me that you had a 2a student enrollment in the 2010-2011 school year? I don't think so

Oh yeah you've got us friendship folks figured out lol. And you're telling me that you had a 2a student enrollment in the 2010-2011 school year? I don't think so

Why else would they Classify us there Sherlock?! Are you telling me that a Player gets 6 points for being tackled on the 2 YARD LINE?!?!?! Go Have Another SCRATCH SILVER SPOON!!!!
  • Upvote 1