The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

I Myself Am A Critic Of Situations, In Which We Have, In Which Others Take Advantage Of...Now...I Say Fix The System...We Like To Respond To Privates And Athelete's, And Call It Cheating...I Say fix The System....Because Privates Are Taking Advantage Of The System In Place....

I Could Go Into The Welfare System With This Idea, But Boy That Would Spark A Debate!

$8,000 Dollars?...............Does that include uniforms?

Yes, Most uniforms are furnished. But we are expected to help with the fundraising activities that provide those uniforms(or write another check). So I suppose the answer would be no, they aren't included. I really don't want to know exactly how much it costs because I view it as an investment in my child's future.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

Yes, Most uniforms are furnished. But we are expected to help with the fundraising activities that provide those uniforms(or write another check). So I suppose the answer would be no, they aren't included. I really don't want to know exactly how much it costs because I view it as an investment in my child's future.

No Doubt That The Education is At A Higher Level...

Always funny to hear a Crosby man talk about someone else being liquored up. Typical behavior of folks where your from. You gonna support your own team any this year or just keep riding the bandwagon of someones else's bought glory? flower.gif

Assuming everybody in Cosby drinks is like assuming everybody in Macon County is an idiot, although after reading your posts we won't have to guess your status any longer.

• Upvote 1

Assuming everybody in Cosby drinks is like assuming everybody in Macon County is an idiot, although after reading your posts we won't have to guess your status any longer.

Couldn't man up and answer the question could ya? Another known trait of a Crosby man. If there is anything sadder than paying for Victories it's being the deadbeat that rides coattails without chipping in himself. Maybe if your boy wins another term you can keep drawing that check for 4 more years instead of chipping in like us honorable folks have to do. :flower:

Edited by BasilDuke

Couldn't man up and answer the question could ya? Another known trait of a Crosby man. If there is anything sadder than paying for Victories it's being the deadbeat that rides coattails without chipping in himself. Maybe if your boy wins another term you can keep drawing that check for 4 more years instead of chipping in like us honorable folks have to do. :flower:

Are you a hypocrite or are you just an idiot? Talking about someone not answering questions. I don't think you've answered mine. Every comment I put, you pick out one statement and only reply on that one statement instead of replying on all statements. That Macon County education must not be paying off for ya.

Couldn't man up and answer the question could ya? Another known trait of a Crosby man. If there is anything sadder than paying for Victories it's being the deadbeat that rides coattails without chipping in himself. Maybe if your boy wins another term you can keep drawing that check for 4 more years instead of chipping in like us honorable folks have to do. flower.gif

I'm a Cosby Eagle man but I like FCS because my best friend and college roommate's kids go there. I go to work every day my man, earned everything I own. Didn't vote for Obama.