District 3AAA

corbus

Yea I agree. We talked about that early in this thread, that we would take our district vs. theirs and now its time to put up. I agree you can beat Farragut also, I just like to pick upsets, you should see my NCAA brackets every year? CC beat them twice but it was early in the year. First game of the year is when I fell in love with this team. First game with our new coach, new system, new players,new administration and we go to Farragut and dont score one single point in the first qtr. LOL Down 14-0. But they kept playing hard and got the ball to the bigs, came back and won by like 9. If they will double off the screens and make the williams kid give it you have a good chance. If not hes gonna get 20-25 on you guys and itll be hard to win if he gets that many. Ive not counted Powell out all year, and I think you have a HUGE advantage at the coaching position. Good luck and it would be nice for one of us to make it out of there.

Good grief. Is anybody else sick of the shameless politicking by "CarolinaCrazy?" We all know he "fell in love" with the CCHS team precisely when HIS SON became the coach! Everything that is wrong in education and sports today can be found in Campbell County. Nepotism (Uncle Johnny Bruce, father-in-law Johnny Byrge, etc.) combined with corruption (Rector Miller) and added to treason (the Housley's and their constant stabbing of the previous coach in the back) equals success at CCHS. What a friggin' joke.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief. Is anybody else sick of the shameless politicking by "CarolinaCrazy?" We all know he "fell in love" with the CCHS team precisely when HIS SON became the coach! Everything that is wrong in education and sports today can be found in Campbell County. Nepotism (Uncle Johnny Bruce, father-in-law Johnny Byrge, etc.) combined with corruption (Rector Miller) and added to treason (the Housley's and their constant stabbing of the previous coach in the back) equals success at CCHS. What a friggin' joke.

We know, we know...you're not bitter.

Man I thoght they had hired some good young coaches at CC in the last year. The price boys will be good coaches and I think the Bball coach will be a good one too. I think if you had went to any games this year u would have noticed the excitement around the feild and gym. I know Johnny bruce too. Didnt know he was his uncle tho. Doesnt matter, hes fun to watch and his team plays hard. Thats always fun to watch.

Looks like ur pretty pissed off at alot of people up there in ole CC. Your right they have alot of problems there and I pray it gets better. Id love to have that housley boy as a son, He a riot.

I also hope your kid makes the team next year so u can get over this anger thing.

Man I thoght they had hired some good young coaches at CC in the last year. The price boys will be good coaches and I think the Bball coach will be a good one too. I think if you had went to any games this year u would have noticed the excitement around the feild and gym. I know Johnny bruce too. Didnt know he was his uncle tho. Doesnt matter, hes fun to watch and his team plays hard. Thats always fun to watch.

Looks like ur pretty pissed off at alot of people up there in ole CC. Your right they have alot of problems there and I pray it gets better. Id love to have that housley boy as a son, He a riot.

I also hope your kid makes the team next year so u can get over this anger thing.

DRUMROLL PLEASE..... :flower:

DRUMROLL PLEASE..... :flower:

Man I made somebody mad. LOL. Hey SS, are u really surprised so many are picking OR over WEST? I think OR will win because I think theve played a good schedule and the have the players to handle there pressure, And as much as I hate to say it, OR has a better coach.(OUCH)LOL. Green has done a good job with that team. There was apoint it couldve turned south and he kept it together. OR is solid fundamentally and are very skilled. That shoud beat just very skilled. We will see. Heading to AC girls game tonite, hope they win.

Man I made somebody mad. LOL. Hey SS, are u really surprised so many are picking OR over WEST? I think OR will win because I think theve played a good schedule and the have the players to handle there pressure, And as much as I hate to say it, OR has a better coach.(OUCH)LOL. Green has done a good job with that team. There was apoint it couldve turned south and he kept it together. OR is solid fundamentally and are very skilled. That shoud beat just very skilled. We will see. Heading to AC girls game tonite, hope they win.

Ahhh H***, we can't make everybody happy, h*** with em the way i see it LOL...Yeah buddy, i think West will beat us, i hope OR proves me wrong..It is just really hard to beat a tough team twice in one year.

Cant go to the CC game at Maryville tonite!!! Got called into work, Dang it!!! I went to AC girls game last night and I hope the officiating is better for the boys games. Didnt cost AC the game tho, they were bad both ways. Good luck to all district 3AAA tonite. Look forward to seeing your post on the games tonite. Wish I could go, cause Mayvilles coach is one of the best around. Beating West 2 of 3 this year, hes done one of his best jobs ever. From what I understand next year was supposed to be their year. GO DISTRICT 3AAA!!!

Cant go to the CC game at Maryville tonite!!! Got called into work, Dang it!!! I went to AC girls game last night and I hope the officiating is better for the boys games. Didnt cost AC the game tho, they were bad both ways. Good luck to all district 3AAA tonite. Look forward to seeing your post on the games tonite. Wish I could go, cause Mayvilles coach is one of the best around. Beating West 2 of 3 this year, hes done one of his best jobs ever. From what I understand next year was supposed to be their year. GO DISTRICT 3AAA!!!

Just hope the boys fair better than the girls, 3AAA was skunked! Maybe we will get it the other way around tonight. My predictions:

Powell over Farragut by 3

West over OR by 2 (Sorry SS, it is at West)

Karns over LC by 10

Maryville over CC by 6 (Sorry CC, think an hour on the bus will not help)

Still hoping for an all 3AAA Regional semi!!! Hope all 3AAA teams are still playing on Tuesday.

Just hope the boys fair better than the girls, 3AAA was skunked! Maybe we will get it the other way around tonight. My predictions:

Powell over Farragut by 3

West over OR by 2 (Sorry SS, it is at West)

Karns over LC by 10

Maryville over CC by 6 (Sorry CC, think an hour on the bus will not help)

Still hoping for an all 3AAA Regional semi!!! Hope all 3AAA teams are still playing on Tuesday.

Told yall OR would lose...I know my team lol...OR wasn't playing their best basketball of the year lately...have lost to west in the region 2 years in a row now. But, have nobody to blame but themselves for losing to powell at home (a team, and lets be honest, that we shouldn't lose to) but have twice..Sorry Corbus, just speaking bluntly. Good luck to all other teams that made it 2nd round. It's been fun guys, onto football and track for me now. Not much of a hs baseball fan..On the plus side this is overall still a pretty young oak ridge team. God bless yall.

Told yall OR would lose...I know my team lol...OR wasn't playing their best basketball of the year lately...have lost to west in the region 2 years in a row now. But, have nobody to blame but themselves for losing to powell at home (a team, and lets be honest, that we shouldn't lose to) but have twice..Sorry Corbus, just speaking bluntly. Good luck to all other teams that made it 2nd round. It's been fun guys, onto football and track for me now. Not much of a hs baseball fan..On the plus side this is overall still a pretty young oak ridge team. God bless yall.

SS, no offense taken. Powell has played gritty all year, including tonight. I am giving myself a shout out, picked all 4 games, with points except 1 point off in CC/Maryville. Guess I should go to Vegas now (lol!) It has been good banter, sure would like 1 more shot at Karns!! Karns-West should be a great game, don't know much about Maryville, heard they are young but talented. It's at their place, so we already have a strike against us. Till next year.....