Franklin?

cougar12345

What happened to the thread that was asking questions about Franklin? Hearing lots of rumors. I thought this could bring some out.

I've heard a couple of things.

I've heard that Clayton is done. I'm not sure about the metro rumor.

I also heard a particular Centennial asst may be "rebelling" soon. :shock:

Hmm... I wonder if that Centennial coach you speak of is the one whose last name sounds alot like "Ubanks?" Franklins got another great QB in waiting, gonna be a sophomore, and I know Rebel folks cant be happy having lost 6 of the last 8 to Brentwood. Curious to see what happens over there...

What happened to the thread that was asking questions about Franklin? Hearing lots of rumors. I thought this could bring some out.

I commented that the coach recruits, Wayne drives the bus that delivers the kids that lie about their address, the school lacks leadership, that drugs are a huge issue, and that Franklin is a sinking ship. JerryLawlerKnows didnt like it and whined to the moderators and they took the thread down.

Call me crazy but there is no way he gets that job. Is there? Assuming we aren't talking about ts because I think he could get it done. Obviously there hasn't been great talent at rhs in a while.

Call me crazy but there is no way he gets that job. Is there? Assuming we aren't talking about ts because I think he could get it done. Obviously there hasn't been great talent at rhs in a while.

I highly doubt its shuman. I'm thinking that Eubanks is who they were talking about and that wouldn't be a bad hire. Dude can coach and got a raw deal at Indy... I'd been hearing that we shouldnt assume Clayton goes out with Kuivenen, but you gotta think that Brentwood loss will push him more that way. I've always thought Claytion had alot of class and was a terrific offensive mind, but that brining in that 3-3 stack defensive coach was a disaster. Program really fell off after Coach Webb left. Also, Crawford has just owned him

I commented that the coach recruits, Wayne drives the bus that delivers the kids that lie about their address, the school lacks leadership, that drugs are a huge issue, and that Franklin is a sinking ship. JerryLawlerKnows didnt like it and whined to the moderators and they took the thread down.

JerryLawlerKnows here:

The coach doesn't recruit, doesn't have to.....Wayne, all his kids that he works with go to Centennial now, so that's not an issue.....Franklin has great leadership and always has.....Drugs are no more a problem at FHS than any other school in Williamson County, drugs are everywhere in every school, sad but true.....Franklin Football is alive and well and will be even better in the future.....Coacht closed this thread down last time because of your public lies.....keep it up and they will do it again

JerryLawlerKnows here:

The coach doesn't recruit, doesn't have to.....Wayne, all his kids that he works with go to Centennial now, so that's not an issue.....Franklin has great leadership and always has.....Drugs are no more a problem at FHS than any other school in Williamson County, drugs are everywhere in every school, sad but true.....Franklin Football is alive and well and will be even better in the future.....Coacht closed this thread down last time because of your public lies.....keep it up and they will do it again

Strange that you would answer when I was talking to JerryLawler. A little sensitive, are we?

Lies? Prove it. And thats how libel works. You have to prove it is lies in court and the onus is in the one that is claiming to be libeled. Go read up on the law a little. And if you want to see the recruiting by franklin football, head out to the cowboys next fall and see it for yourself. Its happening and it is his program.

Wayne only stopped bacause of some very specific actions by some very strong people. That is out there as common knowledge.

Strong leadership? Holy cow. Thats just flat out a joke and ask anyone outside of FHS and they will tell you the same.

Drugs are at every school, no doubt, but some schools are definitely worse than others. The worse schools are the ones that point their fingers at other schools and say look they have them there too, nah nah nah boo boo.

Defend your school, but at least do it intelligently.

Slip and slid, coach, slip and slide. I know, I know, it wasnt school sponsored, so the school is in the clear, right? Its a great reflection. Period.

Rearrange the deck chairs. That will keep the ship from going down.