Franklin?

cougar12345

Being proud of being the #1 5a team in a district that only has 2 of them is like getting an award for having the ugliest girlfriend, not something you should be proud of.

Your post = FAIL

Typical Franklin poster that has trouble with reading. You missed the part where I said "Although it means nothing..." Not sure why you think anyone has any pride in something that means nothing. But it was Franklin that was over hyping a supposed D1 QB that has "nothing" in the the way of any offers on the table. So you guys are used to putting a lot of pride in "nothing." He didnt even lead the county in TDs, and he wasnt second either.

We gladly bestow that award of ugliest girlfriends to Franklin. Their girls slide though urine and vomit over there...talk about ugly!

If your not proud of it, then why even try in bringing it to everyone's attention? Typical centennial guy and Franklin hater who cherishes those moral victories. Ur most successful season in years is an average one to Franklin. That must suck

It does suck. That is why Centennial is working so hard to change it. They have done a good job of at least slowing the recruiting of Centennial zoned kids to Franklin, they've brought in a top notch coach that regularly beat Clayton and Crawford, and that have a good looking future.

You must be getting worried to take even a moment of time to respond to anything said by any of the Centennial posters. Centennial is the perennial losers so why bother, right? LOL. I know, you are all sick of hearing it from Centennial...but we all know there is a difference, and you guys dont know what to do about it are really are starting to worry.

And now cue the typical Frankin denials and brags...

and ps...the 5A vs. 6A thing was only food for thought and not a brag. That would be stupid. And guess who played more 5A schools, Franklin or Centennial? Ouch...Franklin played more...thats weak. They should have only played 2 5A schools, the two in the district they had to play. They played either 4 or 5. I cant remember for sure now.

Edited by CHSTeamPlayer

I may not know much, but I do know how to read and this particular thread is labeled "Franklin?". Or am I mistaken? If I am mistaken please correct me. If Centennial wants to brag and prophecy about brighter days please start your own thread labeled "Centennial". But with all that said, "CHSTeamPlayer" until your high school 'walks the walk" please shut down the 'talk'. So do whatever you must to pass the time, but until next October you have no room to speak.

To be completely honest, I think if you couldn't do it this year you are going to have one heckuva wait. Centennial graduated a ton of talented/ dangerous seniors this year, which in my humble opinion they under-utilized. I know you are all excited that you went to the 5A playoffs. But you did it beating the likes of Shelbyville. You and I both know that Centennial's worth is measured by its' success against Brentwood & Franklin.

Thank you "CoachTForMe", because Centennial has forgotten that the Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior classes dominated Centennial in both the freshmen & JV games. Where is this blessed future? But until next October, please talk amongst yourselves and fantasize until we come over to your stadium to extend the streak.

I may not know much, but I do know how to read and this particular thread is labeled "Franklin?". Or am I mistaken? If I am mistaken please correct me. If Centennial wants to brag and prophecy about brighter days please start your own thread labeled "Centennial". But with all that said, "CHSTeamPlayer" until your high school 'walks the walk" please shut down the 'talk'. So do whatever you must to pass the time, but until next October you have no room to speak.

To be completely honest, I think if you couldn't do it this year you are going to have one heckuva wait. Centennial graduated a ton of talented/ dangerous seniors this year, which in my humble opinion they under-utilized. I know you are all excited that you went to the 5A playoffs. But you did it beating the likes of Shelbyville. You and I both know that Centennial's worth is measured by its' success against Brentwood & Franklin.

Thank you "CoachTForMe", because Centennial has forgotten that the Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior classes dominated Centennial in both the freshmen & JV games. Where is this blessed future? But until next October, please talk amongst yourselves and fantasize until we come over to your stadium to extend the streak.

You idiot. You are a Centennial parent that has been bashing Rector all season long because your kid didnt get to play. There were no under utilized seniors and no "wow" factor in any of them that are leaving. One had some potential, but no heart, and thats it. The rest were only very average at best. The juniors carried the team and everyone, including you, know it. Get real. And since you "may not know much" at least go on to admit you are a hacked off parent with an ax to grind with Rector about your skinny little senior. You will deny it and say I dont know what I am talking about, but after you log off you will wonder how in the world does he know that?

And we are in agreement, Centennial does need to walk the walk, and they will. But no, I'm not going to shut down the talk because of your whining about it. Dont like it? Dont click it and read it.

You idiot. You are a Centennial parent that has been bashing Rector all season long because your kid didnt get to play. There were no under utilized seniors and no "wow" factor in any of them that are leaving. One had some potential, but no heart, and thats it. The rest were only very average at best. The juniors carried the team and everyone, including you, know it. Get real. And since you "may not know much" at least go on to admit you are a hacked off parent with an ax to grind with Rector about your skinny little senior. You will deny it and say I dont know what I am talking about, but after you log off you will wonder how in the world does he know that?

And we are in agreement, Centennial does need to walk the walk, and they will. But no, I'm not going to shut down the talk because of your whining about it. Dont like it? Dont click it and read it.

Really hope you aren't a coach.

Thank you King, I'm tired of CHSTeamPlayer's crap all day long..

and can't wait for him to reply to this and call me a dumb uneducated Franklin idiot even though I'm zoned for indy but am in Franklin (and would rather go to franklin) because of the IB Program.

Well, I obviously dont root for Franklin, and I certainly dont root for Centennial as some other poster assumed, although I do respect what they seem to be building, both in athletics and in the school.

I just hate to see what was once a proud school doing so poorly in so many ways. I guess I have too much inside information about Franklin. I'll leave your school alone. Franklin needs to focus on fixing their problems and not worry so much about what people are saying about them. I guess thats the bad part of it, Franklin wants to work on denying their issues instead of working on them.

Taken from the Herald. I guess others see the same problems at Franklin.

I have never been concerned about my safety as a reporter, even when gunshots were fired at a game between Nashville opponents several years ago – until the end of the Centennial at Franklin game. The Rebel student section, rejoicing in the win, did not stop with their team at mid-field, but rushed the Centennial sideline, engulfing many trying to work. Their suggestions, verbiage and signals kept my head on a swivel. There is not enough soap to wash out the mouths or clean up the actions of a few in that mob.