Franklin?

cougar12345

Thank you King, I'm tired of CHSTeamPlayer's crap all day long..

and can't wait for him to reply to this and call me a dumb uneducated Franklin idiot even though I'm zoned for indy but am in Franklin (and would rather go to franklin) because of the IB Program.

So you are a child, blinded by immature allegiance to a troubled school that either your lack of wisdom and experience does not allow to you to see or your childish pride does not allow you to admit? Either way, you are on the Franklin bandwagon and look to have already joined in the denial philosophy that is the mantra of the school. You have learned well, young one.

I can't find a "crap" emoticon...this is the perfect place to put one...

I guarantee you that IF, and I mean IF centennial ever beats Franklin the centennial folks would be 100x worse. I can see them tearing down goal posts, putting up banners, handing out we beat Franklin rings,hats, and t-shirts. And when Franklin beats centennial as we always do, we just walk off the field and go home, because it's expected. Go ahead CHS player and say the same stuff you have been saying over and over in all your posts. Reading your posts is like watching old tv reruns, you know exactly what the person is gonna say.

I guarantee you that IF, and I mean IF centennial ever beats Franklin the centennial folks would be 100x worse. I can see them tearing down goal posts, putting up banners, handing out we beat Franklin rings,hats, and t-shirts. And when Franklin beats centennial as we always do, we just walk off the field and go home, because it's expected. Go ahead CHS player and say the same stuff you have been saying over and over in all your posts. Reading your posts is like watching old tv reruns, you know exactly what the person is gonna say.

You mean your fans running across the field, cursing and flipping off the visiting Centennial fans, cheerleaders, and players this year is just walking off and going home? Errr...right.

Worst fan behavior I have EVER witnessed at any football game at any level. Period. You may now whistle the Andy Griffith Show tune. Some reruns are classics and will run for decades to come, just like the classless behavior of Franklin.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to bring that back up. I knew you eventually would. Franklin coachs are predictable...recruit, brag, teach kids to play dirty and cheap shot, gloat, predict state championships, lose in the playoffs, brag about silver balls....rinse...repeat...

I don't recall any Franklin supporter predicting a state championship this year. But like I stated earlier, you have no rationale in anything you have stated. Your hate for Franklin has blinded you, but like I said, it's the offseason, everyone can talk a good game because you have a long time until you actually have to back it up. Because as you centennial folks know that when it comes time to back up your talk, that never happens.

And maybe if you beat any team in Williamson County, your fan base would get excited. But you brag about blowing out bad teams and about being the best 5a team in a district with only centennial and Hillsboro. Maybe you should hang a banner for that lol.

You are both sensitive and misinformed, arent you? Centennial beat Ravenwood this year. Beat Indy last year. And the fan base is excited. Where are any brags in anything I have said? Your sensitive side makes you think they are brags, but they are only simple statements of fact.

As a Franklin fan, and as some on here would call a booster, I wanted to come on here and say a few things. First of all, I want to congratulate the boys on another fine season. Secondly, I want to congratulate Coach Clayton and his assistant coaches as once again they went out and worked hard and had a great season. Now lastly to you few haters on this forum GIVE IT UP. These are still kids that you are talking about. They are not adults so why would you ever consider talking so badly about them. Also, I am not the most religious man, but I believe it states some where to treat your neighbor as you would want them to treat yourself. Hmm?

Now let's all look at a few things. 65-22-1 Do you know what that is? That is the record of Franklin High School since Coach Clayton took the helm. Not too bad. I know one thing for sure I have sat in Howard Gamble Stadium and watched many more wins than losses. We all need to grow up and quit making up rumors and in some cases lies about the school, the players, the coach, or the booster club. The booster club is full of hard working parents that want a good thing for the young men of Franklin High.

Lets all move past this and let Coach Clayton, his staff, and the boys on the football team to get ready for another successful season next year. History already shows that they will be successful.

Edited by fhsfanforyou

I don't recall any Franklin supporter predicting a state championship this year. But like I stated earlier, you have no rationale in anything you have stated. Your hate for Franklin has blinded you, but like I said, it's the offseason, everyone can talk a good game because you have a long time until you actually have to back it up. Because as you centennial folks know that when it comes time to back up your talk, that never happens.

What statements do I have no rationale for?

I have no hate for Franklin. I do not have any respect for them. Franklin lives up to its racist mascot reputation. Everyone outside of FHS sees it. Everyone inside FHS denys it.

Your fans stormed the field to cross it and taunt, cuss, and insult CHS fans. There is no excuse for that. But you keep right on being typical Franklin homers and deny it and try to make excuses for it.

ps...glad you got a new name to post with coach. You can say things with this new screen name that you wouldnt say with the other one because we know who you are under that name. Let the denials continue...

As a Franklin fan, and as some on here would call a booster, I wanted to come on here and say a few things. First of all, I want to congratulate the boys on another fine season. Secondly, I want to congratulate Coach Clayton and his assistant coaches as once again they went out and worked hard and had a great season. Now lastly to you few haters on this forum GIVE IT UP. These are still kids that you are talking about. They are not adults so why would you ever consider talking so badly about them. Also, I am not the most religious man, but I believe it states some where to treat your neighbor as you would want them to treat yourself. Hmm?

Now let's all look at a few things. 65-22-1 Do you know what that is? That is the record of Franklin High School since Coach Clayton took the helm. Not too bad. I know one thing for sure I have sat in Howard Gamble Stadium and watched many more wins than losses. We all need to grow up and quit making up rumors and in some cases lies about the school, the coach, or the booster club. The booster club is full of hard working parents that want a good thing for the young men of Franklin High.

Lets all move past this and let Coach Clayton, his staff, and the boys on the football team to get ready for another successful season next year. History already shows that they will be successful.

Another typical Franklin insider... "stop talking about us."

The walls are falling down and the truth is coming out and you dont like it. Everyone outside of Franklin knows the truth about your coach and your program. You can deny it all you want, but there is no much respect out there for FHS football and the entire school's reputation is following suit.

Another typical Franklin insider... "stop talking about us."

The walls are falling down and the truth is coming out and you dont like it. Everyone outside of Franklin knows the truth about your coach and your program. You can deny it all you want, but there is no much respect out there for FHS football and the entire school's reputation is following suit.

Look here young man if I am a "typical Franklin insider" then I am proud to be one! There are no walls falling down and what "truth" do you speak of? There is no "truth". The truth is Franklin High is a proud institution and we have a proud football program. Since you like to speak then what is the "truth about our coach and our program"? All you will say is we need life jackets and that the walls are falling but I drive by the school everyday and it is still standing. Go to another thread, get off our school, get off our program and get off our coach. We will all be standing together next year in August.

Look here young man if I am a "typical Franklin insider" then I am proud to be one! There are no walls falling down and what "truth" do you speak of? There is no "truth". The truth is Franklin High is a proud institution and we have a proud football program. Since you like to speak then what is the "truth about our coach and our program"? All you will say is we need life jackets and that the walls are falling but I drive by the school everyday and it is still standing. Go to another thread, get off our school, get off our program and get off our coach. We will all be standing together next year in August.

Young man...hah...even more proof of how misinformed you are. Franklin was once an intituition to be proud of and with a respected program. As you are driving by Franklin head to another school and walk in and ask them what they think of Franklin, both as a school and as a program. You wont like what you hear.

Keep drinking the Franklin Cool Aid...what flavor is that? It must have arsenic in it, because you are blind.