Franklin?

cougar12345

well if he said that it is his fault cause all he care about is some of the seniors. some guys try to get in in practice and he take us out cause we not one of his baby boys I think our team be better next year cause we will be a team instead of just a QB.

Just to let everyone know, rebel0741 is NOT on the Franklin football team, he just gets on here to try and make FHS look bad. I'm sure he will reply to this arguing otherwise using his usual faked terrible grammar, but let me assure he is not and never has been a part of the Franklin football team.

And its a fact that Franklin has never beaten Centennial without Centennial zoned players on the field for Franklin.

Wouldn't also be a fact that TECHNICALLY CHS has never won a game in any sport without Franklin zoned players since Centennial was created from Franklin High School?

Also why don't you hate Ravenwood more since Last year when the county tried to rezone some of those students to Centennial to relieve overcrowdedness at RHS. Those parents flooded the Central Office with protests and complaints to the point they had a community meeting. Those parents had so much power the system didn't make them go. To me that is bogus and something to be mad about.

Thirdly, isn't CHS opened zoned. Therefore they get kids from possibly several schools. PHS, FHS, and RHS i would think have lost some students to CHS. I believe the QB was zoned for PHS or RHS cant remember. So doesn't that put CHS in the same boat with Franklin.

Forthly I dont believe your accusation of Clayton taking money from boosters. WCS has made it very clear that is unacceptable and is a fire-able offense. Williamson County does NOT allow any coach to take even a dollar from the boosters. Not even a gift card. Just cause you dislike a guy you shouldn't try to get the man fired. I don't know him but I do know that is wrong on your behalf.

Y. Woods football this year. Supposedly "moved" but he only "moved" because Rector wasnt going to let him play at CHS because of a summer mistake the kid made that didnt reflect wll on the program. The sad thing is that Clayton knew about it and still started the kid. Opened himself up to show even more lack of chracter as a coach.

There were a couple last year, skill position players. Heck, I remember a newspaper article from about 5 years ago where your coach joked about beating Centennial with their own players. Denying Centennial players at FHS is stupid. It has happened repeatedly, for years.

Your starting senior guard last year for basketball, cant remember his name, as well as the 6th man, both Centennial zoned.

I think it has pretty much been stopped, but it has been a huge problem for years. But denying it happened is flat out dumb.

Yameek Woods moved, but he was not "recruited". You are accusing Franklin of recruiting players, so answer the question!

I want names, not just vague allusions to a "few players". And if it has stopped then why are you complaining?

If we wanted to recruit, TJ Leach, Zach Patton, and Darius Steele would have been at Franklin. Because we could have asked them if they wanted to win or lose...

Wouldn't also be a fact that TECHNICALLY CHS has never won a game in any sport without Franklin zoned players since Centennial was created from Franklin High School?

Also why don't you hate Ravenwood more since Last year when the county tried to rezone some of those students to Centennial to relieve overcrowdedness at RHS. Those parents flooded the Central Office with protests and complaints to the point they had a community meeting. Those parents had so much power the system didn't make them go. To me that is bogus and something to be mad about.

Thirdly, isn't CHS opened zoned. Therefore they get kids from possibly several schools. PHS, FHS, and RHS i would think have lost some students to CHS. I believe the QB was zoned for PHS or RHS cant remember. So doesn't that put CHS in the same boat with Franklin.

Forthly I dont believe your accusation of Clayton taking money from boosters. WCS has made it very clear that is unacceptable and is a fire-able offense. Williamson County does NOT allow any coach to take even a dollar from the boosters. Not even a gift card. Just cause you dislike a guy you shouldn't try to get the man fired. I don't know him but I do know that is wrong on your behalf.

Um...what school of logic did you go to? What a stupid response, all 1 - 4.

Yameek Woods moved, but he was not "recruited". You are accusing Franklin of recruiting players, so answer the question!

I want names, not just vague allusions to a "few players". And if it has stopped then why are you complaining?

If we wanted to recruit, TJ Leach, Zach Patton, and Darius Steele would have been at Franklin. Because we could have asked them if they wanted to win or lose...

Yameek did "move" in with a family member that he didnt have any real need to move to other than he wasnt going to get to play at Centennial because Centennial has a coach that has integrity.

I'll work on the names. Are you really sure you want to go there?

Funny how you now say "we" Franklin. At the beginning of the season, you were using "we" Centennial to bash Rector.

Thank you someone else for saying the truth. Not sure why someone from Centennial is so concerned with telling lies about Franklin and Coach Clayton. I guess they hate losing to him and his program.

Just to let everyone know, rebel0741 is NOT on the Franklin football team, he just gets on here to try and make FHS look bad. I'm sure he will reply to this arguing otherwise using his usual faked terrible grammar, but let me assure he is not and never has been a part of the Franklin football team.

Another Thank you to a FHS fan. I am tired of all the lies. I have to say that I thought rebel was all for us until he changed his tune lately.

Thank you someone else for saying the truth. Not sure why someone from Centennial is so concerned with telling lies about Franklin and Coach Clayton. I guess they hate losing to him and his program.

Just because you want it to be the truth certainly doesnt make it the truth. And it was another poster from another school that brought it up, not a Centennial poster. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I'm not concerned at all, I just find it funny and rather sad that you all are so blinded by loyality to the school that you look the other way on some huge integrity issues that the leader of your football program has exhibited for years.

Integrity is an issue far outside of wins and losses, and in the case of Franklin, the lack of integrity has led to a lot of wins.