Franklin?

cougar12345

Young man...hah...even more proof of how misinformed you are. Franklin was once an intituition to be proud of and with a respected program. As you are driving by Franklin head to another school and walk in and ask them what they think of Franklin, both as a school and as a program. You wont like what you hear.

Keep drinking the Franklin Cool Aid...what flavor is that? It must have arsenic in it, because you are blind.

Careful...you're talking about a sacred cow. And I don't mean their principal. For years FHS has thought of themselves as untouchable, but its catching up to them now. I couldnt get my grandkid out of there fast enough once I realized how bad it is.

What I am reading into most of the Franklin supporter's responses is this "leave us alone, we are happy in our ignorant bliss and we think we have everyone fooled."

Careful...you're talking about a sacred cow. And I don't mean their principal. For years FHS has thought of themselves as untouchable, but its catching up to them now. I couldnt get my grandkid out of there fast enough once I realized how bad it is.

What I am reading into most of the Franklin supporter's responses is this "leave us alone, we are happy in our ignorant bliss and we think we have everyone fooled."

What is your problem with Franklin? There are many generations of people that live in this community that graduated from Franklin High and many more will too. We do not think of ourselves as "untouchable" or "better than others". We are happy and it is not an "ignorant bliss".

Just go on with yourself and continue to be an unhappy person. I guess making up lies about schools, players, coaches, and programs make you happy.

Look here young man if I am a "typical Franklin insider" then I am proud to be one! There are no walls falling down and what "truth" do you speak of? There is no "truth". The truth is Franklin High is a proud institution and we have a proud football program. Since you like to speak then what is the "truth about our coach and our program"? All you will say is we need life jackets and that the walls are falling but I drive by the school everyday and it is still standing. Go to another thread, get off our school, get off our program and get off our coach. We will all be standing together next year in August.

Franklin is a sham of a school. Years ago, about 6-7 now, when Franklin was put on the state's failing schools list, they didnt do anything but send their troubled and poor population to Centennial to fix the problem.

Without Centennial, Franklin would still be a failing school. But all they did was change their demographics by changing the school zone and now are on easy street because they dont have to teach very hard with upper middle class students. They failed as a school when they actually had a challenge to teach.

So Centennial bails out Franklin with the state, Franklin recruits and steals Centennials athletes through auto mechanics and culinanry arts and beats Centennial with them, and yet Franklin people still want to bash Centennial? That is about as bad as it gets and proves much of what all these posters are sayin about Franklin.

Franklin needs to shut up and send thank you cards to Centennial.

Franklin is a sham of a school. Years ago, about 6-7 now, when Franklin was put on the state's failing schools list, they didnt do anything but send their troubled and poor population to Centennial to fix the problem.

Without Centennial, Franklin would still be a failing school. But all they did was change their demographics by changing the school zone and now are on easy street because they dont have to teach very hard with upper middle class students. They failed as a school when they actually had a challenge to teach.

So Centennial bails out Franklin with the state, Franklin recruits and steals Centennials athletes through auto mechanics and culinanry arts and beats Centennial with them, and yet Franklin people still want to bash Centennial? That is about as bad as it gets and proves much of what all these posters are sayin about Franklin.

Franklin needs to shut up and send thank you cards to Centennial.

If this was a true statement then why do many of the Centennial kids "WANT" to leave Centennial and come to Franklin? Why do the PARENTS of these kids WANT their kids to go to Franklin?

If this was a true statement then why do many of the Centennial kids "WANT" to leave Centennial and come to Franklin? Why do the PARENTS of these kids WANT their kids to go to Franklin?

There is no "if" at all. Find an honest FHS teacher that has been there for more than a decade and ask them. Franklin was in the toilet because they couldnt teach or handle certain kids. Have you ever thought about why kids that live 5 minutes from Franklin go 10-15 minutes away to Centennial? Oddly enough, they happen to be kids with much less money and typically a different skin color.

The Centennial kids dont want to leave any more. Just ask any of them. I have. The parents from the past that wanted their kids to go from Centennial to Franklin reveal more about their own prejudices than anything else. They didnt want their angels going to school with "those kids." That type of person certain fits right in over in REBEL country.

Shame on Williamson County and shame on Franklin. Franklin owes Centennial more than they will ever admit to.

I've been following Franklin Rebel football since 2008, and these allegations of recruiting CHS' players are bogus. Who have we recruited? Who is zoned for CHS and wears maroon on Friday nights? Just please give me some name.

Y. Woods football this year. Supposedly "moved" but he only "moved" because Rector wasnt going to let him play at CHS because of a summer mistake the kid made that didnt reflect wll on the program. The sad thing is that Clayton knew about it and still started the kid. Opened himself up to show even more lack of chracter as a coach.

There were a couple last year, skill position players. Heck, I remember a newspaper article from about 5 years ago where your coach joked about beating Centennial with their own players. Denying Centennial players at FHS is stupid. It has happened repeatedly, for years.

Your starting senior guard last year for basketball, cant remember his name, as well as the 6th man, both Centennial zoned.

I think it has pretty much been stopped, but it has been a huge problem for years. But denying it happened is flat out dumb.

All I'm seeing here is a bunch of excuses and sour grapes. Comical the hatred you have for Franklin Football. I call it jealousy. This is a FOOTBALL board. Bring facts, not personal opinion. And facts are that centennial has beaten Franklin ever. That's a fact.

everything in my previous thread is a fact.

Just like the slip and slide incident at your dysfunctional school is a fact. Just like the money your coach took from boosters is a fact. Did he share any with you coach, or did he keep it all to himself? We both know the answer.

Keep on denying. You are so Franklin if...you deny reality and facts even when they have been exposed for all to see.

Here's how Franklin spins the truth; "We are proud our students were creative enough to invent a new game that requires such fortitude to endure. We are currently installing a new slide in the back of our property to give them a safe place to enjoy their new game. We are also excited that we exist in a community that allows us to have such a well paid coach. He has worked hard to bring FHS talent from all over the Franklin area and in our opinion has brought much respect to our beloved school. At the conclusion of the press conference, we will be serving cool aide. We have many flavors available and hope that you are able to stay and partake as we regale you with more stories of our silver trophy winning season and stake our claim at being the most feared, respected, and premier football program in Williamson County as we make preparations for another championship season."

All I'm seeing here is a bunch of excuses and sour grapes. Comical the hatred you have for Franklin Football. I call it jealousy. This is a FOOTBALL board. Bring facts, not personal opinion. And facts are that centennial has beaten Franklin ever. That's a fact.

And its a fact that Franklin has never beaten Centennial without Centennial zoned players on the field for Franklin.

everything in my previous thread is a fact.

Just like the slip and slide incident at your dysfunctional school is a fact. Just like the money your coach took from boosters is a fact. Did he share any with you coach, or did he keep it all to himself? We both know the answer.

Keep on denying. You are so Franklin if...you deny reality and facts even when they have been exposed for all to see.

Here's how Franklin spins the truth; "We are proud our students were creative enough to invent a new game that requires such fortitude to endure. We are currently installing a new slide in the back of our property to give them a safe place to enjoy their new game. We are also excited that we exist in a community that allows us to have such a well paid coach. He has worked hard to bring FHS talent from all over the Franklin area and in our opinion has brought much respect to our beloved school. At the conclusion of the press conference, we will be serving cool aide. We have many flavors available and hope that you are able to stay and partake as we regale you with more stories of our silver trophy winning season and stake our claim at being the most feared, respected, and premier football program in Williamson County as we make preparations for another championship season."

Sounds about right to me.