District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Station camp and Lebanon are above everybody else . I would say they had a letdown against gallatin after blowing it against station camp And camp is just winning cause they are so versatile and deep .

I agree with you for the most part. Lebanon was up 9 on Gallatin with 10 seconds left but they turned it over twice a GHS scored 5 points. In my opinion Gallatin is the 2nd hardest place to play in the district. They always play better at home in district play, and Luna had them playing hard-nosed defense every possession. Gallatin also shot the play surprisingly well. They hit 12 threes during the game.

I wouldn't say Lebanon blew it against Station Camp.. They only had the lead once, and after the technical foul and SC 14-0 run to go up 13, Lebanon was in a tight spot. I'm not saying the refs caused the game, but the foul count in the 3rd quarter got to 10(LHS)-2(SCHS) and ended up 10+(LHS)-5(SCHS). When you are down 10 points to SC it is hard to make a come back without a little help from the referees.

I agree with you for the most part. Lebanon was up 9 on Gallatin with 10 seconds left but they turned it over twice a GHS scored 5 points. In my opinion Gallatin is the 2nd hardest place to play in the district. They always play better at home in district play, and Luna had them playing hard-nosed defense every possession. Gallatin also shot the play surprisingly well. They hit 12 threes during the game.

I wouldn't say Lebanon blew it against Station Camp.. They only had the lead once, and after the technical foul and SC 14-0 run to go up 13, Lebanon was in a tight spot. I'm not saying the refs caused the game, but the foul count in the 3rd quarter got to 10(LHS)-2(SCHS) and ended up 10+(LHS)-5(SCHS). When you are down 10 points to SC it is hard to make a come back without a little help from the referees.

i agree Lebanon didn't blow it at SC. Gave it their best shot just fell a little short on the road against a good team. The White Co game is the one Lebanon has to be kicking themselves over. White Co shot insanely well in the 3rd qtr but Lebanon can't give up an 18 pt halftime lead at home.

I guess maybe didnt blow it in the fact that they had the lead and let it go . They missed numerous lay ups . Didn't take care of the ball late . They also kept letting the point guard shoot . He hit 2 3's in the first half . Think I wouldn't keep daring him to shoot . They did do a good job on the big black guy inside . Once Lebanon starting bodying him up he wanted no part of it . He was frustrated . I still put that on camp coach . They must not push him that hard . That kid should dominate . Sorry just my opinion . He should have 20&10 every game in this district . Sorry camp fans this is not a state championship team yet . Not sure if u even make it there .

Coach Luna is doing a great job with his seniorless bunch !! Might be something to reckon with next year and in the tournament this year. Not  a team the higher seed would want to play !!

I have to agree with Bomber here. Station camp just seems like they are toying around with everyone. Its like they almost purposefully give these teams hope. They are perfectly fine with a 5 point lead the whole game , when i feel they could easily put some of these teams away and make it easy on themselves. I just can't put my finger on it, but lets just say they should be a lot more fun to watch then they are, but hard to criticize undefeated haha.....But still a team that has never played in the state tourney ever so to think they just going to make it there and win it is a little bit of an outreach.

Pressuring the ball would not be a SC strong suit. Outside of the point guard they are SLOW. They use there height to their advantage and force people to shoot over them and rebound well. Hard to say 9aaa play is weak when the top 4 teams have winning record with some impressive wins. The district in the other side of the region seem to be the weaker of the two. I think 9aaa could sweep the 1st round of the region.

2nd half of schedule opens up Friday (weather permitting).  Lebanon at Mt Juliet is the game of the night.  MJ seems to be getting hot and Lebanon hasn't looked as sharp since the SC loss.  Could've easily dropped the Beech game last Friday.  Anybody know why Lebanon PG Tay Jackson didn't play vs. Portland last night?  They didn't really miss him against Portland but he wasn't dressed out.  He didn't look to be injured sitting on the bench.  Sick, discipline?  They will need him at MJ for sure.  I kind of think MJ gets this one on Friday.