District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Ravenwood beat MJ tonight by two. Raptors lead by 16 in the third quarter until the shots stopped falling and the Bears began to assert themselves in the post. Mount Juliet is good this year. I repeat. Mount Juliet is good this year. They have a good shot at a district title and more. Their schedule has been murderers row. They will get it together and win a lot of games this year. I would not be surprised at all for this to be a rematch in the sectionals.

mjhoops2016- who are these MJ players we need to watch out for?????

TRUTH-Most open this district has been in the last few years......

My prediction is Station Camp will NOT win district or region this year.

Beech will be better then expected.

Gallatin will be a dangerous basketball team, if their point guard is still there.

Portland will be improved and try to compete , but still same ole Portland- Truthfully "Pitiful Portland"

Wilson central has a few decent players, but that coaching hire should still have us ALL scratching our heads--TRUTH

Hendersonville----NO IDEA, i know they got some good guards, and a couple big athletic wings if people return and grow.........Point guard could be top 3/4 player in district....

Station Camp--Go as far as Freeman takes them ! Lost ALOT of talent and SHOOTING last two years.......Unless someone knows something else, don't think some savior transfer has joined the others in those Station Camp Dorms, I mean apartments next to the Schools. McMurray from Pope has transferred, but he is no Bo Hodges, Yalen Reed, Sawyer, Eden, and so on.....

Lebanon- Don't know much about this team. Feel they will be the most athletic team in this district, and I am sure feeling like this is their year to take it with station camp returning to not a whole level above everyone else.

Mt. Juliet--Probably the best coach if truth be told.  Pulling for them, but just literally NEVER get it done.

Prediction:

1) Lebanon

2) Mt. Juliet

3) Station Camp

4) Gallatin

5) Beech

6) Hendersonville

7) Wilson Central

8) Portland

Hmmmmm, Had to go back to see how my TRUTHS were going........

I think I still like where I have everyone , as far as the regular season goes.  

Gallatin is a DANGEROUS basketball team .......TRUTH.... Their big man Zule, just a sophomore , but has improved two years worth of basketball in 1. Luna has had success in his history of coaching that program with players like him.......Come tourney time I would want to be opposite of them.

Haven't seen Mt Juliet only read. Got some football players knocking off rust, tough schedule will pay off....Just a question can they get it done....The cubs did, the red sox did, the cavs did, and so on and so on. So hopefully they might get it done as I have friends and some family who graduated from there and would love to see it.

Lebanon I still haven't seen, we will find out what they about friday against Mt. Juliet as their schedule I would call cake compared to some of the others.....

Station camp- hmmmmm ....They are all about winning, and if they continue to just win got to respect that, but surely these other coaches can stymie Freeman in some games if not shame on them or KUDOS to the reigning MVP

I will now change beech comment to a TRUTH - better then expected

Wilson central and portland only wins are against each other.....

So much for portland running through 9-AA that was mentioned in that thread as they have lost to Westmoreland, Heritage, and White House.

Hendersonville- not much to say..... up hill battle in this district for them....they will beat wilson central and portland though I think.....

Looking forward to this district getting underway so we can all have some more "regular season" TRUTHS

Good Luck to All !!

Edited by essencOFtruth

MJ I feel sorry for Portland . I like their coach has a lot of class from what I could tell . They have a really nice freshman who is going to be good about 6'6 the speed of the game got to him . They just don't have much . We didn't play great haven't all year . Looks like mount Juliet can't get over the hump . Losing by single digits to everybody . All your losses barely add up past 10 points . Station camp wins by single digits you lose by single digits . Going off the wall with these picks for the district .

Lebanon

Gallatin

Mount Juliet

Station camp

Beech

Then the rest . Who cares what order

MJ will win this district for years. Coach Allen has built a atmosphere to win championships for years. We have plenty of size. Limpscob and Trevecca has our players in there future plans. Football and basketball are doing great.

With zero championships in the past only 1 way to go. I hope you do win it because it's not fair that every school in the district has been to state except MJ.

MJ I feel sorry for Portland . I like their coach has a lot of class from what I could tell . They have a really nice freshman who is going to be good about 6'6 the speed of the game got to him . They just don't have much . We didn't play great haven't all year . Looks like mount Juliet can't get over the hump . Losing by single digits to everybody . All your losses barely add up past 10 points . Station camp wins by single digits you lose by single digits . Going off the wall with these picks for the district .

Lebanon

Gallatin

Mount Juliet

Station camp

Beech

Then the rest . Who cares what order

You're smoking crack not to have Station Camp first.