District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Freeman has put this team on his back . Know this would never happen but win or lose he should be MVP . Win no doubt he is but to take this team to the finals going thru gallatin and beating mt Juliet by 16 . Unless they just get blown out , he gets it in my book . UT49er . Or anyone else please let us know where he plans on playing next year . Hardly ever get to see him play anymore would love to follow him next year in college

Freeman has put this team on his back . Know this would never happen but win or lose he should be MVP . Win no doubt he is but to take this team to the finals going thru gallatin and beating mt Juliet by 16 . Unless they just get blown out , he gets it in my book . UT49er . Or anyone else please let us know where he plans on playing next year . Hardly ever get to see him play anymore would love to follow him next year in college

I've heard that Freeman is a great soccer player and would have a chance to play soccer "big time"

Freeman is best player in the District hands down. He gets double and triple teamed but his still helps his team find ways to win.

Whoever signs him is getting a leader and a true point guard.

If any 9-AAA team makes it through Region i'll be very surprised. I haven't even had a chance to see the Clarksville district, but just in comparison to years past, it's very weak this year and any team would get beat by 20+ in Sub-State by the Wil Co./ Metro Region.

Station Camp beat Independence pretty easy in the Beech Christmas tournament.

Station Camp beat Independence pretty easy in the Beech Christmas tournament.

We all know this time of year is substantially different than Christmas tournament ball. 

No one out of this district would win past Region, no offense. Not even close. 

They had also lost to Beech in that tournament after beating them by 10-15 in Lebanon's Thanksgiving tournament. 

Indy has won 8 in a row and won the district tourney after being the 4th in regular season (1-3 seeds being better teams). 

Wil Co: Independence, Brentwood. and Summit

And Metro has 2 really good teams in Antioch and Cane Ridge

**Independence being the least talented & athletic but they have the Murphy kid who is relentless. A tougher, more athletic version of Freeman. 

Don't see any 9-AAA beating any of those teams, sorry.

We all know this time of year is substantially different than Christmas tournament ball.

No one out of this district would win past Region, no offense. Not even close.

They had also lost to Beech in that tournament after beating them by 10-15 in Lebanon's Thanksgiving tournament.

Indy has won 8 in a row and won the district tourney after being the 4th in regular season (1-3 seeds being better teams).

Wil Co: Independence, Brentwood. and Summit

And Metro has 2 really good teams in Antioch and Cane Ridge

**Independence being the least talented & athletic but they have the Murphy kid who is relentless. A tougher, more athletic version of Freeman.

Don't see any 9-AAA beating any of those teams, sorry.

Grayson Murphy had never beat Freeman in high school or AAU. But we can agree Murphy is a great player, but Freeman is a little bit better. Maybe they will face each other in college.

Grayson Murphy had never beat Freeman in high school or AAU. But we can agree Murphy is a great player, but Freeman is a little bit better. Maybe they will face each other in college.

That is an interesting statistic. Personally, would rather have Murphy. Kid plays harder than any player I've seen in quite some time.. Indy has nothing other than him though. Summit and Brentwood are better teams, but Murphy has had a Triple-Double or two in the Tourney. 

He will be a great player at Belmont.

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out, I love this time of year!

That is an interesting statistic. Personally, would rather have Murphy. Kid plays harder than any player I've seen in quite some time.. Indy has nothing other than him though. Summit and Brentwood are better teams, but Murphy has had a Triple-Double or two in the Tourney.

He will be a great player at Belmont.

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out, I love this time of year!

My top 4 in middle TN:

Darius Garland

Bo Hodges

Chase Freeman

Grayson Murphy.

Murphy does play hard, but on the intensity level he would be 4th too. Still great, but he's not top 3 midstate.