4 Station Camp (7-4) 102.73
5 Beech (6-5)             102.27
6 Wilson Central (5-6)100.55
7 Hendersonville(2-9) 95.53
8 Portland(1-10)          88.68

Wilson County 102.46
Sumner County 98.53

Edited by crimsontide43

After Lebanon lost to Gallatin at home, they have played alot better. The tournament will be wide open.

Yeah Lebanon has won 8 of their last 9 games. FR PG Hastings has really picked it up the past few weeks and Oliver has almost willed them to win some nights. They host a hot Beech team Tuesday and last place Portland Friday. A win Tuesday would practically clinch the top seed for district tourney. Edited by firstandgoal

mjhoops2016 is correct

POWER RATINGS

1. MJ      (9-3)  103.65

2.Leb     (9-3)    103.57

3.Gal      (7-5)    103.49

4.SC       (7-5)   102.18

5.B         (7-5)    101.78

6.WC     (6-6)     101.18

7.H        (2-10)      95.37

8.P        (1-11)      88.78

Wilson County  102.8

Sumner County  98.3

I hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year so far. I haven't posted in this thread since my beginning of the year "prediction".

I have only had the opportunity to watch everyone except for Hendersonville this year and to me this district is very, very weak compared to years past.

MJ and Lebanon look to be the most complete teams in 9-AAA and of course Coach Allen does a tremendous job year in and year out with his teams.

Gallatin has gotten away with good athleticism and the post kid isn't bad. Not sure why coaches haven't tried to go zone against them and force the guards to knock down shots.

SC has likely bottom half coach in the league in my opinion. Even without the Eden kid, SC should be in the top 3 of the district. Not bashing him, just my observation since SC has joined 9-AAA.

Not much to say for Beech as I have only watched them play once this year and got beat pretty good in a Christmas tourney.

WC has over-performed in my opinion with the players/team they have. Players are all very limited and only Johnson would start on a team in the Top half of the district. Coach Carney has done a great job in my opinion.

I haven't seen Hendersonville and Portland is Portland..

What do you guys think?

Edited by PantherTown