District 9-AAA

adbsnap

So what is going on in this wild district? Who is the best? Best Player? Why is WC down? Any coaches on hot seat/leaving?

Wilson Central had about 10 seniors on last years team. Of the best two juniors, one transfered and one decided not to play basketball this year. They had two kids transfer in, but they have gotten into trouble and are off the team.

I do not believe any coaches are on the hot seat.

Riddle me this Chickie. What head coach (es) in 9AAA has/have  never coached in the state tournament?

I think Central has been to state 4 times. Not sure if Bond was the head coach all four times.

McDowell, at Lebanon, went as a player. He is only in his 4th year as a head coach.

The riddle stated have never coached in the state tournament.

That would include the coaches at both Lebanon and Station Camp. Hard to include Portland since outside of the Corey Brewer/John Ferguson years they have been an afterthought and were in AA.

Troy Bond is the only head coach in the short history of Wilson Central (in their 14th year).

Luna, Joines, West, Allen and Bond have all taken teams to the state.